After seeing the masturbating to yourself masturbating thread promptly closed, I had an idea. Pit, what are the most ridiculous, stupidest or poorly thought out ideas threads you've seen on this forum??

Searched it, couldn't find anything, and if this gets closed, well I can appreciate the irony.
www.myspace.com/theoncefuturekings

Let me know what ya think!

MUFC

And it'll haunt you, my honey bee,
anyone who's anyone has had that same dream,
where you're falling, or where you're flying,
or were you calling out, or were you dying?
Last edited by timeforheroes at Apr 3, 2011,
The thread about new amps.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by timeforheroes
Searched it, couldn't find anything, and if this get's closed, well I can appreciate the irony.

Just what the fuck do you think you're doing there?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd

They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
For me, the worst threads of them all are the, "Hey guyps, I'm just got Drunk," threads.

Because even when I am drunk I can still type and definately wouldn't be here typing anyway.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by McTodd

I do believe that slipped in there. Thank's for teaching me how to use apostrophe's, Mc'Todd'.
www.myspace.com/theoncefuturekings

Let me know what ya think!

MUFC

And it'll haunt you, my honey bee,
anyone who's anyone has had that same dream,
where you're falling, or where you're flying,
or were you calling out, or were you dying?
Threads about people saying how they shagged their girlfriends and made them scream their name and orgasm like a spastic downie. If I wanted to hear about this sort of shit I'd just listen to all my recorded phone calls I've made about my sister!

Wait... that's not right. Men can't make women orgasm. It's impossible. I spent half the night trying but my Gran just wouldn't orgasm.

Did I have to talk about sex? Yes. I'm a lonely 16 year old with a penis that aches so much from all the endless masturbation it must endure. I bet that you didn't know that I've masturbated three times since I started typing this comment. I don't even know the meaning of this thread anymore.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by TomusAM
inb4 joke about Jewchords.

His threads a so bad they're half diminished.

>_>
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by mystical_1
For me, the worst threads of them all are the, "Hey guyps, I'm just got Drunk," threads.

Because even when I am drunk I can still type and definately wouldn't be here typing anyway.

It's only the mods that do that though.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by timeforheroes
I do believe that slipped in there. Thank's for teaching me how to use apostrophe's, Mc'Todd'.

OH MY GOD
Anything mildly political turns into a f*cking shitstorm with the same old dorks arguing about the same old stuff.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."