What would it do? Would it rub off or if you left it long enough could it stay on and actually make a design on your guitar?
You jizzed on your guitar?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You jizzed on your guitar?

That was my first thought
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
What is white out?

Also, nice Punisher avatar TS
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
Also, nice Punisher avatar TS

Thanks!

Well, is there a way to make it stay? So it'd be like an easy alternative to paint?
Don't. It'll look tacky and from my experience tippex/white out will smudge up after a week if it doesn't peel off (if you touch it a lot, like I imagine you would to a guitar).
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Well, you could buy some varnish and put it on the tippex, but that's quite an expense, and you should go for regular colour (make sure it's glossy, not matte) if you're willing to spend that much.
this is why you should always proof read before writing something on your guitar
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
i had white out on my guitar for a while. and it stayed. it was actually harder than i thought to take off, but it didn't really do anything to the finish. you'd never know it was there after you take it off.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
No offence, but I wouldn't. Unless you're a ridiculous artist, this is just a by-product of the stupid sticker-happy syndrome that a lot of little kids have. :/
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
It's black so a sharpie won't work. Honestly I just wanted to put one cross near the bridge but if it's expensive and all then I won't bother.
I know someone who had L.A.M.F. written o his guitar in tippex. One day he hit the body for sustain and it all fell off.
It's an old bass. I don't use it anymore, really. It's not even name brand. I want to make it custom somehow. That's why I would do it.
Oh, if it's old bass then go for it. Submerge it in a bathtub full of White-Out if you wanna make it sound as cool as it looks.