So, I decided to start recodring a very old song that I wrote like years ago. It's like the third time that I start to record it, my former band split up before we finished anything, so yeah.

I start from the scratch here, and even though I'm just at the verse now I'd like your input and thoughts. I haven't mixed anything yet, and I'm mainly looking at input on the guitars and the drums. Do they sound okay? Tell me guys

C4C is granted, the more you write the more I write.

Also, for those who want to know what the song sounds like tabbed, this is the old thread about: Emily - Tabbed - UGthread

And of course, the song: Soundcloud - Emily
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
I like it a lot. It's this calm, mellow stuff I need from time to time. I especially dig those feedback effects towards the end, which add to the fragile note. After the song ends, I have a pretty strong ide how it might go on (overdriven guitars, choir-like vocals etc.). I'd love to hear the finished product, would you tell me when it's done?
I liked the simplicity and that you are allowing the guitar to take a big part in the mix when it can carry it. It's mellow sounding and great for building a song before its first climax. I would've wanted the bass a little higher in the mix and the piano can be a little lower. I can also imagine the following part as the previous poster said. I think the writing in this part is done, it's just for you to record the rest of the song and mix it well!
So finish it up, I want to hear it!
Rock on!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1429093