I really love muse and i would love matt bellamys guitar but it is way too much, so can anyone on here in UK modify one of my guitars so that it has all of the features and how much would it cost?

Preferably near North West area would be easier but don't mind where people are.
hmm, if you're willing to travel to birkenhead, there's a shop/luthier called KGB music who can do all that.

they're part of the guild of master craftsmen, and they can build guitars from scratch and make custom necks and all that jazz, you could give them a phonecall and see how much they want?

http://www.kgb-music.co.uk/

that's their site, i know it's amateur but their guitar knowledge and customisation skill is anything but!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
also, which guitar of his? he's got a fair few.
alrite thanks for the website, but it all depends on price really, i mean the main thing is the fuzz factory built in thats kinda what i want the most but i will have to see the prices first.
just give em a ring, what's the worst that could happen... they tell you a price, you say you're interested and will give them a ring back when you get paid on or just after *insert fake date* and you have your price... whether you like it or not.