Hey guys, I play in a local metal band here in Florida! We're called Alter Reign, and I can't really describe the music as anything other than just 'metal' - sub-genres and labels just get confusing nowadays.

www.facebook.com/alterreign

It'd mean a lot to get some reviews, and more 'likes' on the Facebook page if you're a member!

We've recently really jumped into the show scene, and have now played with acts such as Death Angel, Kataklysm, All Shall Perish, Decrepit Birth, and Conducting from the Grave, along with sharing the stage with so many great local acts we have throughout the state.

Thanks, guys!
Would love some criticism, guys.

We're heading into the studio starting May 16th just to do a 3-track demo with Brian Elliot at Mana Recording Studios (Cannibal Corpse, The Absence, Goat*****, etc...). I'll be sure to upload some tracks to the page after everything's said and done - they're gonna be worlds ahead of what's up there now. It should be noted that the 5 tracks off our original EP, American Carnivore (for sale on iTunes and CD Baby!) were actually written nearly 4 years ago, when the members were 16, 16, 16, and 13. The music that's been written now is LIGHTYEARS more of a mature sound. Everyone will love it!
this is what im basing off the content not the quality

And the Lord Taketh Away

Pros
-doesnt sound like the shit death metal you hear in every band these days
- good solo
- overall pretty tight sound
- vocals are unique
- very metal image (pics)

Cons
- rhythm never changed (which made it boring fast)
- sounds very simple and easy to play
- vocals took a very long time to come in
- nothing really stood out as different or unique
Quote by NinjaStrez
this is what im basing off the content not the quality

And the Lord Taketh Away

Pros
-doesnt sound like the shit death metal you hear in every band these days
- good solo
- overall pretty tight sound
- vocals are unique
- very metal image (pics)

Cons
- rhythm never changed (which made it boring fast)
- sounds very simple and easy to play
- vocals took a very long time to come in
- nothing really stood out as different or unique
THAT'S what I'm looking for, man! Thanks a lot for listening. I'd love if you could take a moment to look at our material that's on CD Baby/iTunes. It's only a demo unless you purchase obviously, but I'd love to know if you notice anything else in the other tracks.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/AlterReign

I can definitely understand every con you listed, and I'll definitely let you know when our new material is released. Personally I feel it is world's above what's been recorded (roughly 4 year old material). Thanks again for listening!