I played Master of Puppets for my school's talent show, and I won 1st place. It's the first time I've played to more than probably 4 people, and I had to cut out a few minutes to fit my time limit. I got all of the solos in though. Please comment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWzmXGNI1io
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Sloppy as hell, your timing is really quite bad. Your tone sucks as well.
@robhc: Word. Had to get through it all fast, first time playing in front of a lot of people, didn't really give a damn about tempo when I'm by myself. Thank you for your input.

@sloppyjoe: My band isn't really good enough at the moment to pull the other instruments off.

@Marcus T: Thanks!

Also, I was annoyed that my friend's friend wouldn't shut up when she was recording it.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
Definitely takes a lot of balls to go up there alone like that. Your picking and timing during the solo could use a little work, but the riffage was good. Overall nice cover!
Thanks guys!
I wanted it to be louder but I didn't want to stand up there fiddling with my amp. And the solo could use work, I couldn't do it fast enough so I kind of improvised the timing and whatnot. Overall I am pleased with it.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
At the rehearsal a couple days before it took everyone more than half an hour to get the backing tracks even remotely set up well. So I decided I could live without.

And I practiced the song probably 90% of the time sitting down, so it felt a little weirder playing while standing.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day