#1
I just took my Dunlop Classic Cry Baby wah out of it's box for the first time in a year and plugged it in only to find it didn't work.

I've only owned it for two years. It's been brand new.
When the wah is switched off, the guitar signal is fine.

But when I switch the wah on, all I hear is a hum through the amp.

The wah has been laying safely in it's box, completely untouched for a year. What could the problem be?


(tried several outlets / adapters / and batteries)
#2
This may sound really stupid but I just did this yesterday: Is your guitar plugged into the input?
#3
this may also sound obvious, is it running on battery? that could be dead.

if it's 9V power supply, is it plugged all the way in & switched on at the wall?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
#5
Quote by Dempsey68
this may also sound obvious, is it running on battery? that could be dead.

if it's 9V power supply, is it plugged all the way in & switched on at the wall?



yes guys i've tested all the obvious stuff.

Different power supplies. different outlets. Different batteries. Power supply with the battery in, with the battery out.
Even tried switching the cables just in case.
#6
sounds broke to me.

any loose wires inside??
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.