Page 1 of 2
Have you ever seem a tiger so goddamn beautiful and ferocious you wanted to punch the most arrogant person you could? Luckily for us, guitarists are pretty common so there's usually one around.

Look at the beautiful motherfucker. He'd tear your blues solo to shreds right after your larynx.

Look at this one. He'd break your face faster than you could insert a generic breakdown into your generic Metal song.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

Look how graceful and shit this bitch is. So graceful I found the biggest fuckin' picture I could, deal with it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
the **** is up with all the tiger threads???
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
How the hell should a picture of a tiger make me want to punch anyone arrogant?

Edit: oh -- mirror thread...
Last edited by GisleAune at Apr 3, 2011,
They are... beautiful.

I just punched myself in the face.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Are Ligers included?

What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
it's a SMIIIIIIIIIILE ^
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Argonaut
Are Ligers included?

I don't know. I guess so. But you have to punch a guitarist and a singer since lions are pretty damn epic too.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by G.Krizzel
THESE BAD MOTHERFÜCKERS PRACTICE ALL DAY LONG HOW TO SHRED YOU INTO 666 PIECES, EVENTHOUGH THEY DON'T NEED TO 'CUZ YOU'RE A PÜSSY-WEAK GAYTAR PLAYER WITH THEM SKINNY-ASS ARMS.

FUCK YEA TIGERS!
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't get it. I don't think I really care to, either.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by G.Krizzel
THESE BAD MOTHERFÜCKERS PRACTICE ALL DAY LONG HOW TO SHRED YOU INTO 666 PIECES, EVENTHOUGH THEY DON'T NEED TO 'CUZ YOU'RE A PÜSSY-WEAK GAYTAR PLAYER WITH THEM SKINNY-ASS ARMS.

holy shit the water coming off of its paw looks bad ass
Yeah, man, ****ing tigers! ****ING TIIIGGGEEEERRRRRS I SAID ROOOAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUck yeahhhhh!

This ****ing tiger jumps through ****ing fire!!!!
(Invalid img)

This ****ing tiger ****s up a whole boat and eats a ****ing human! Then he gets home and ****ing ****s the shit out of his mistress and licks her pussy, because thats how he rolls, ****ing badasss!!!

This ****ing tiger ****ing jumps off a boat, so it can **** the boat up WHILE SWIMMING CUZ ****ING UP A BOAT WHILE BEING ON IT IS TOO ****ING EASY AND ONLY LITTLE KITTEN PUSSIES DO IT WHILE BEING ON THE ****ING BOAT THAT ITS GOING TO ****ING **** UP FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

This ****ing tiger is ****ing pissed off and is probably ****ing **** up a ****ing underwater ****ing submarine, cuz this ****ing tiger is soooo ****ing pissed offfff!!!!

....I don't know what this last picture is, but it came on when I googled "badass tigers". But no ****ing guitar player would get that ass, only ****ing tigers have ****ing **** big enough to ****ing **** **** that pussy, because no ****ing dick of a guitar playing fag is great enough to be able to ****ing get any interest from that ****ing piece of ass ****ing pussy!!!! Also Chuck Norris is ****ing gay, tigers make nomnom and Norris is choking on his own blood while being ****ed by fivehunder tigers and being choked by one massive tiger **** FFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKK ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAR MOTHERFFUUUUCCCKKKEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by -Mantra-
*wtf*

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell

I swear Dean Windass was always too fat to play properly.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Quote by templar08
I swear Dean Windass was always too fat to play properly.

*Points to above post*

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by TriviumisEpic

Oh yeah, I went there.

A tiger is a tiger man. You know he'd tear Chris to shreds if he ever stopped bouncing.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by -Mantra-
Yeah, man, ****ing tigers! ****ING TIIIGGGEEEERRRRRS I SAID ROOOAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUck yeahhhhh! This ****ing tiger jumps through ****ing fire!!!!This ****ing tiger ****s up a whole boat and eats a ****ing human! Then he gets home and ****ing ****s the shit out of his mistress and licks her pussy, because thats how he rolls, ****ing badasss!!!This ****ing tiger ****ing jumps off a boat, so it can **** the boat up WHILE SWIMMING CUZ ****ING UP A BOAT WHILE BEING ON IT IS TOO ****ING EASY AND ONLY LITTLE KITTEN PUSSIES DO IT WHILE BEING ON THE ****ING BOAT THAT ITS GOING TO ****ING **** UP FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!This ****ing tiger is ****ing pissed off and is probably ****ing **** up a ****ing underwater ****ing submarine, cuz this ****ing tiger is soooo ****ing pissed offfff!!!!....I don't know what this last picture is, but it came on when I googled "badass tigers". But no ****ing guitar player would get that ass, only ****ing tigers have ****ing **** big enough to ****ing **** **** that pussy, because no ****ing dick of a guitar playing fag is great enough to be able to ****ing get any interest from that ****ing piece of ass ****ing pussy!!!! Also Chuck Norris is ****ing gay, tigers make nomnom and Norris is choking on his own blood while being ****ed by fivehunder tigers and being choked by one massive tiger **** FFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKK ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAR MOTHERFFUUUUCCCKKKEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, Sir, are doing it fückin right!
Nice pics, especially the last one.

Ey yo TS,
For me this is the best thread of the week !!!
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Hell yea broseph.

lolcats to the extreme
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Argonaut
Are Ligers included?

my tiglon disapproves if your liger
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond

It's official. Ligers are pussies. Only tiglons in this thread.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

LOOK AT THIS BADASS ****ING TIGER HE GETS SO MUCH ****ING PUSSY YOU ****ING WISH YOU COULD BE THAT GODDAMN MOTHER****ING BADASS DONT YOU!
Quote by Eggmond

This pic, like this thread, is amazing!
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by -Mantra-
(Invalid img)

INSTANT BONER

But I see nip, you'll probably want to take that down
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
INSTANT BONER

Sshhhh

It's a discoloration in her skin. She's very sensitive about it.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Primus2112
INSTANT BONER

Wtf you talking about, there is not! I just stared 10 minutes at her tits trying to find this "nip"
Page 1 of 2