Page 1 of 2
what the eff? i need to find out more about this, if someone already hasn't found out something by now i'll edit in if i do.
Basketball = more black people migrating to those neighborhoods.

Seems like a simple solution.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
There had better be one hell of an explanation for this. This is ridiculous.

Still, he didn't have to harass those DelDOT guys, they were just out there doing what they were told.
Quote by metaldud536
They're preparing america for the rise of SOCCER

It's about time Americans got access to a good sport.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Colgate Total
Americans enjoy sports like handegg and baseball.

There, that's better. Now you know

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
That's so fricken stupid. But get this, my family got a letter from our neighboard "comittee", telling us to move our basketball hoop out of the parkway, or else. They claimed we could get fined $25 a day, we'll see what happens.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by Colgate Total
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHVTYNGS-F4

Totally a good sport. 90 minutes of boring.

Meh, the exaggeration of injuries is prevalent, but dives like those in that video aren't all that common.

S A D B O Y S
I h8 basketball. Which is a shame, because being 6'4", everyone asks me if I play. Everyone.
Quote by maggot9779
Why are they taking them down?

I posted the 2 articles i could find about it
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I feel like I'm watching a Canucks highlight pack.

hey, i like the Canucks

but America has good sports. i would personally like Rugby to be big, but im content.

except when the NFL is fighting over money when they are getting paid ass loads as it is, not just the players, all of them. idiots.

i also wish Rally Car racing was bigger over here. i mean i like nascar (dont hate ) but those are ****ing awesome
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by I.O.T.M
It's about time Americans got access to a good sport.

watching 90 minutes of scrawny queers run up and down a field with their hair flowing in the breezee.. really entertaining
Quote by Unicorns
I posted the 2 articles i could find about it

Ah ok.

If it's about obstruction then surely they'd have to take down streetlights too right?
Quote by Rhoads_1096
watching 90 minutes of scrawny queers run up and down a field with their hair flowing in the breezee.. really entertaining

I lol'd at "scrawny queers"

It's funny because it's true :|
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Rhoads_1096

Oh no, you've angered him.

S A D B O Y S
I like how 2 responses were actually on topic.

Seriously though, what the fuck is this shit? Why would they do that? It seems like an huge waste of money. Also, I felt really sorry for him when they took it away right after the bitch said they could keep it.

But I lol'd hard when they dropped it on the ground and you can hear him yelling in the background, "AHHHHHH WAY TO SCREW IT UP!"

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Apr 3, 2011,
I can't describe how much that pissed me off. Why the hell are they taking basketball poles, and whos the douchebag that complained???????
Quote by blake1221
I'm a big Chelsea fan, but you have to admit it: Drogba's a pussy.

He's cleaned up his game a lot over the past few years, he's nowhere near as bad as he used to be.

S A D B O Y S
soccer is boring

edit: im calling it soccer from now on so I can call gaelic football 'football', thanks America!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Last edited by RubberPuppiessu at Apr 3, 2011,
Quote by I.O.T.M
He's cleaned up his game a lot over the past few years, he's nowhere near as bad as he used to be.

I'll give you that. How are you coping with Torres though?
the **** is this shit?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by blake1221
I'll give you that. How are you coping with Torres though?

He'll play well next season.

S A D B O Y S
That's pretty messed up. Of course, there's more to be going on here, but what I saw was pretty retarded. That's how officials deal with residents. They try to talk nicely, but speaking works that are really stupid. I hope that guy gets his hoop back. I can understand the obstruction laws, but really people?

Around here, there are only the hoops that are anchored with a large water-filled plastic tank thing, therefore easily moveable.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by metaldud536
They're preparing america for the rise of SOCCER

That's pretty stupid. I understand that they technically violate the ordinance, but I can't imagine how a basketball net it causing any harm being next to the road.
But basketball and baseball are the only good sports. If they take basketball away, Imma cut some bitches.

Though if there's a invasion of football, I wouldn't mind. As long as basketball isn't affected, and it kills handegg when it comes.
Page 1 of 2