Hey, I have a Valveking 112... It's really not cutting it for the kind of music I'm looking to play. I'm wanting to upgrade to a 5150 or 6505, but I'm short on cash (i don't have a job, i just piss off and play guitar all day).

If I was to sell the Valveking, how much would I likely get for it at a guitar shop, or what is my best option?? It's in absolutely perfect condition. Or, do I have any chance at finding someone willing to trade the amps?

Thanks.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
I traded my 112 valveking for a 5150 2x12. Idk how the **** I managed that though. Just email EVERYONE. Haha. Best of luck.

also, a guitar shop would give you close to nothing for it. Regardless of condition.
Like who should I email? I'm about to post a craigslist ad for it as well.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by idahoimmortal
Like who should I email? I'm about to post a craigslist ad for it as well.

You need to be proactive, search Craigslist aggressively for someone who doesn't like thier 5150, or is trying to sell it/trade.

There prolly Isnt anyone who is gonna search for a VK to trade thief 5150 for, lol.

Also, little goodies aslways Sweeten the deal. Extra cables, mic stands, picks, your little sister, whatever you got to throw in.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Last edited by Gundamnitpete at Apr 3, 2011,
Would a guitar shop or the pawn shop give me 250 for it? That's all I need, please please reply very fast
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Around my area on CL the VK 112's go for around 175.00-225.00. I bet a guitar store would give you 100.00 to 125.00.
take a look at recently ended sales for the valveking on ebay, that should give you a pretty good idea of what they are going for.

But yea no one is going to give you a 5150 for a valveking. That one guy found a huge sucker.
Guitars
Amps
or a huge hater...
"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions!"
Quote by Kalo Hanaka
No, you shouldn't pour beer on your guitar.
Offer the vk as a trade along with cash on top of it?
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean