So I found two things I really wanted on craigslist last week, and was going to pick them up from around the NJ area from people. Laid out plans during the week to pick them up/pay for them on the weekend.

Was going to get a JCA 50H for $375, and a Marshall 1960A for $325. Contacted both guys, and every time I asked them for their addresses they never responded. Made plans twice with them and got blown off. The JCA guy I decided to forget about and just ordered one online today. The cab guy I'm not giving up on since its so cheap. Blah...story of my life!

Just bitchin' and moanin' cause I was really looking forward to playing on a new rig this weekend.
You're just now figuring out people are stupid?

Must be young.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
When people don't contact you back, it typically means they've already sold it but haven't removed the ad yet, js
Personally I hate trying to deal with people on craigslist.. great deals but very little follow through. Wait till you finally get to talk to the guy and he say's sure come get it.. then you get there and the di*k say's aw man.. I just sold to another guy.. sorry. Talk about wanting to cave somebody's face in! Pisses me off again just thinking about it!
Quote by Amaseng
When people don't contact you back, it typically means they've already sold it but haven't removed the ad yet, js

They did contact me back - as in he said 'ok, come grab it on Sunday - we'll take during the weekend' and then no response. highly doubt he sold it, or if he had the craptastic morals to stiff me and sell it when I claimed it first. But who knows.

And yea I feel all of your pain - I've had 3 good craigslist experiences and 2-3 bad ones. And then lets not forget about alll the guys on there low balling or trying to trade an Ibanez RG321 or similar $250 Ibanez for your stuff that was $500+ new.
Last edited by OceansBetweenUs at Apr 3, 2011,
Don't forget when you're offered a "Fantastic deal of a trade" for your guitar, and that fantastic trade is usually one of the following:

-Line 6 Spider III
-Line 6 Spider IV
-Ibanez GIO
-Squier Strat
-Oh, can't forget the almighty Marshall MG halfstack.

And they offer you these because "You won't get any better offers" or "There's no way you'll get that for your ___"

The last experience I had was great. The guy came to my place to look at a distortion pedal, left with an Epi LP, MXR Wylde Overdrive and MXR Fullbore Metal and I had $600 cash in my pocket. You can meet some really cool people through selling on CL too.
PRS Tremonti Signature (charcoal burst)
Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (electric lime)
PRS SE One
---
EVH 5150 III 50w / 5150 III 212 cab
Blackstar HT-5
i've been trying to sell my mesa 2x12 and tc electronics g major and i've had 4 or 5 people tell me they want it. and we start to work out plans and they just stop responding. i'm like WTFFFFFFFFF. one guy finally answers back and is like yeah i just bought one off ebay instead haha. oh well, you win some you lose some. i've gotten some sweet stuff from CL
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
@Ibanez guitars i need a used mesa 2X12 im india
but a new one costs 1100$here if you are ready to ship it to india then i am so on
I wont be able to buy it before june though
dang india? haha. i'm about to p.m. you
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
hey my laptop is screwed up,i am online from my cell and it dosent supports flash so i cant open my message box
And whats there to laugh about,not all indians are bookworms
some play music too
Last edited by deepsal at Apr 22, 2016,
Dude you dont know how wicked indians are do you??? ;D
i have everything planned heheheh
PM me about the 2x12 as well, I need one if its closed back. Especially if you're willing to ship, seems like no one is these days.