Page 1 of 7
Now, I realise such a thing doesn't exist and it would be foolish to think so, but for the sake of the argument.

I personally always go for slim/skinny girls with small features. I always have a thing for short hair and love pretty eyes. I always have a real interest in 60s culture, and I love things that reflect that.

Some good examples:

Anyone, what's the Pits ultimate partner? Short, tall? Fat, skinny?

I also realise I posted a fair amount of pictures, but who can blame me? Feel free to post your own

EDIT:

OK. Let me rephrase. Not ideal girlfriend / boyfriend but... I don't even know to phrase it... if you could go out with someone who had the ultimate personality (which we all know is important), what would they look like?
Last edited by fender_696 at Apr 3, 2011,
I want a girl who love me and shows it, and cares about me and will always be there for me. For appearance, I like girls with long hair, who is short, a real girly girl (feminine), and who isn't a total slut. Don't get me wrong i love sluts but I wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship with one.

With the glasses.

Except Journey suck.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
someone who can stand to even look at me
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
kiera knightley.

oh and she has to cook.
and turn off the lights behind her.
also she has to leave me alone when im trying to sleep.
cant leave the tap running when she brushes her teeth.
did I mention she has to cook? and leave me the **** alone
Quote by genghisgandhi
An eleven year old with wonky teeth? Not my thing, but ok.

TS seems to be into lesbians.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I'd generally prefer a girl that is of legal age and has a vagina. Both of these traits are negotiable though.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by voleurz
kiera knightley.

you like girls with eating disorders?
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
A guy who hates the world.. has short black hair and blue eyes.. loves metal and electronic music... who writes his own songs and is amazing at guitar. Lives in the middle of nowhere but in a country that's known all around the world. A guy who sweet talks me to death and likes me for the weird girl I am.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by psorgatz
you like girls with eating disorders?

the winner is the thinner
i like girls of avarage height
but one thing thta ive noticed all girls ive liked so far have a great rack
i dont like extremely skinny girls but if they are in some sort of shape i dont mind if they have some softness to them
Anyone who'll take me. Anyone interested?

No?

Okay.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
The one I'm now. I see her only twice a month, and I get laid multiple times in the 4 days I do spend with her.
Quote by Dash49
A guy who hates the world.. has short black hair and blue eyes.. loves metal and electronic music... who writes his own songs and is amazing at guitar. Lives in the middle of nowhere but in a country that's known all around the world. A guy who sweet talks me to death and likes me for the weird girl I am.

As opposed to those countries that we hid?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Wasn't quoting me, but none of the people I posted were lesbians.

This is a lesbian:

(No idea who she is, I just googled "stereotypical lesbian" and she was, bless her heart, the first result).
Quote by Dash49

Prepare to die alone.
Quote by Dash49

i meet all those qualifications. except the hair. blonde will have to do

can you cook? how to you feel about wasteful toothbrushing?
One that smokes, drinks, cusses, goes down, and has a good taste in music.

Pretty, too.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I thought the same exact thing when I first saw the thread but i didn't want to say anything...
An azn girl with sizable breasts.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by genghisgandhi
An eleven year old with wonky teeth? Not my thing, but ok.

That's clearly his girlfriend and you're clearly a dick

I'm kinda like TS, I like skinnier, smallish girls, however I don't really like the short hair
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Dash49

This person ^

Smart, funny, vulgar, into video games, likes music, drinks, and is pretty.

Haven't found one who meets all the criteria
Quote by fender_696
Wasn't quoting me, but none of the people I posted were lesbians.

This is a lesbian:

(No idea who she is, I just googled "stereotypical lesbian" and she was, bless her heart, the first result).

Go to a gay bar, brah. I'm guessing you don't spend a whole lotta time around lesbians.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by UntilISleep
Smart, funny, vulgar, into video games, likes music, drinks, and is pretty.

Haven't found one who meets all the criteria

I found one who met all of those except drinks. I didn't man up and ask her out and now I will never see her again.

When that hit me, I died a little inside.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i'd post a picture, but a) posting pics of girls you know in the Pit is never a good idea, and b) she's not my girlfriend, so it would be a bit creepy. unrequited love FTL
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I want someone sweet, smart and sexy. I would have a girlfriend who is just like me. Actually, mostly like me. Someone to hold, to rant at, someone to share alone drink with. Someone who can be with me all the time. Ideal would be blond or brunette, medium length hair, a healthy weight like me. Call me racist, but she's gotta be white.
Last edited by dave1701 at Apr 3, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Go to a gay bar, brah. I'm guessing you don't spend a whole lotta time around lesbians.
Do you not think any of the girls I posted were pretty?!

I just have a thing for 60s hair-styles and fashion. If a girl is pretty, shorter hair can definitely compliment them.

You prude
Quote by namesroverrated
That's clearly his girlfriend and you're clearly a dick

I'm kinda like TS, I like skinnier, smallish girls, however I don't really like the short hair

I bet it's his ex-girlfriend. Notice the little tear symbol on the very gay cat face he made.
Quote by vintage x metal

TS, Frankie Sandford is pengaleng.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
This thread is sad. And gay.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥