Ok, I'm pretty drunk so I can accept this thread been closed stragiht away BUTTTT...

...I was sitting chatting with Alexi Laiho tonight about our favourite Vivaldi season, I was adamant that winter wins but he was saying that Summer wins.

So, what is your favourite Vivaldi season??
Whatever Canon Rock is based off of. I want to say spring
My Band:
The 8th Degree
Facebook.com/The8thDegreeBand

My Gear
Guitars:

Schecter Damien Elite 6
ESP LTD MH-53

Amps
Fender Frontman 212R 100W
Line 6 Spider III 75W

Effects
Dunlop GCB-95
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus

<3 7/4/11 <3
Quote by a_7_x

...I was sitting chatting with Alexi Laiho

wait wut.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

The one where Bach presents 3 new subjects that act as countersubjects to create a quadruple fugue.

Quote by Aquas928

...then it would be called Spring Rock.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Aquas928

canon rock is johann pachelbel's canon in D. not vivaldi.

edit: xiaoxi, I didn't get in

but i learned that your name means news in chinese class the other day!
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
wait wut.

I was sittingin the dj booth of my city's metal club and the dj was like "yeah so COB were playing tonight and they're coming here afterwards" so right enough, after 15 minutes I turned and COB were sitting right outside the booth.
Quote by fearofthemark

edit: xiaoxi, I didn't get in

but i learned that your name means news in chinese class the other day!

Aw damnit. Sorry man On the bright side you're saving a lot of money

And no, that's a completely different word and intonation lool.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Mhm and I was just sitting chatting up with Joey Jordison about our favourite horror film.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by Dash49
Mhm and I was just sitting chatting up with Joey Jordison about our favourite horror film.

COB were playing in Glasgow and afterwards they went ot the Cathouse
Quote by TheAbsentOne
I can't be the only one who had to Google vivaldi.. And I still don't completely know what it is

composed "the four seasons"? spring is generally well known.

OT: my favorite is summer.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by TheAbsentOne
I can't be the only one who had to Google vivaldi.. And I still don't completely know what it is

it's a type of spring onion.

Quote by Xiaoxi
Aw damnit. Sorry man On the bright side you're saving a lot of money

And no, that's a completely different word and intonation lool.

what's weird is that this girl in my class got in for piano and she barely knows anything. she told me she just played her piece and told them to skip over the whole improv/sightreading/ear training thing. maybe cause she said she wanted to do music business and i said composition.

also,

that's news to me.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Last edited by fearofthemark at Apr 3, 2011,
George Thorogood and I hang out and talk about how the current laisev-faire approach by western governments has led to hyper-individualism, causing people to trample over each other in the proverbial 'rat race', (to use the parlance of our time) in their search of fairy tale happiness
Quote by fearofthemark

what's weird is that this girl in my class got in for piano and she barely knows anything. she told me she just played her piece and told them to skip over the whole improv/sightreading/ear training thing.

also,

that's news to me.

Yea I think I mentioned before they are very unpredictable in how they select people. It's not always based on instrumental performance. Anyways, fuck em, learn your stuff elsewhere. I can even teach you all the core stuff.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 3, 2011,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea I think I mentioned before they are very unpredictable in how they select people. It's not always based on instrumental performance. Anyways, fuck em, learn your stuff elsewhere. I can even teach you all the core stuff.

you can? thanks so much!

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Me thinks you posted this just so you could brag about hanging out with Alexi Laiho.

And I'm jealous
Quote by a_7_x
COB were playing in Glasgow and afterwards they went ot the Cathouse

Yea I was gonna edit cuz i saw what ya said earlier but I decided to be a lazy f*ck
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by Xiaoxi
The one where Bach presents 3 new subjects that act as countersubjects to create a quadruple fugue.

**** you
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by andras67
**** you

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
****ing Beethoven all the mother****in way!!!!

But to answer your question, then I'm between "Winter" and "Summer". Not a fan of the other two.
Quote by -Mantra-
****ing Beethoven all the mother****in way!!!!

Yeah Beethoven's Spring Sonata is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbYrMPWEn4I

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
ohh and for the answer, winter, but to play on guitar I prefer summer, especially the presto it sounds awesome on electric guitar
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by Xiaoxi

Ok, what is quadruple fugue and everything else in this post? Is this some inside joke or does this actually mean something? I want a thorough post dealing with this subject, I'm seriously interested what that sentence means and I'm seriously serious!
Quote by -Mantra-
Ok, what is quadruple fugue and everything else in this post? Is this some inside joke or does this actually mean something? I want a thorough post dealing with this subject, I'm seriously interested what that sentence means and I'm seriously serious!

From what i know (not much), a fugue is where a phrase of a song (a short melody or something) keeps getting built on and weaved with other phrases. I'm guessing a quadruple fugue is a fugue with four thematic elements.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by -Mantra-

I'll send you a message

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 3, 2011,
Quote by TheAbsentOne

You sad, sad man.

Winter all the way. Nothing beats it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by carlos_almighty
composed "the four seasons"? spring is generally well known.

OT: my favorite is summer.

I've never heard of it.

EDIT:

Okay, upon listening to all four, I know them all. Had no idea what they were called though. I've never heard of the composer, so I guess that's what got me.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Apr 3, 2011,
Quote by TheAbsentOne
I've never heard of it.

Shit son. It's only been around since 1723.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCLpqkIDlXs
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'll send you a message

post it here too, i'm interested.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

learn to orchestra
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Winter all the way.
Check out my Black/Death metal band!
galadh.bandcamp.com

Quote by StewieSwan
I had unprotected sex with an underage, pro-life, christian girl. Beat that.