Page 1 of 2
Summer is the season of warm weather and fun times...So pitmonkeys...What are your plans for the beautiful, upcoming Summer???

As for me: (All events in Chicago)

Panic! At the Disco on June, 8th

Chicago Cubs Vs. New York Yankees on June, 17th

Florence and the Machine on June, 18th
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Mayhem Fest, July 22nd.

Also working at a summer camp for 3 weeks, and going to either Chicago or Puerto Rico.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
(hopefully) Taking my driver's test and passing.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
1. Glastonbury 22nd June
2. Graduate from university
3. Find a job
4. Learn to drive
5. Drink beer
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Man, summer feels so far away; I haven't made any plans at all!

I'm going to have to move out eventually, so I guess I'll try that.
I plan on taking a 3 days or so and riding my longboard from the West coast of Florida to the East coast. I might do that next summer instead though.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Nothing for three months. It will be grand.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
1. work as a life guard at a water park and ogle bikini babes
2. play 2-5 gigs a week with my band
3. get crunk
4. write the book and short story i've been meaning to get too
5. buy my first car
Working.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
rammstein may 13
exodus, rob zombie and slayer aug2

hopeuflly ill be able to get a rockerverb 100 and 412 cab.

other then that i want to go swimmin in the lakes and enjoy the sunshine
Drink beer, sex, sleep.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
dirt. bike. untill my arms fall off. an then i'll drive this my feet while i shift with my testes.
My sig? Nice.
It's autumn here, and it is just as hot as it was in the summer. Damn tropics. I can't wait for winter, it should be about 5 degrees cooler.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
We're graduating high school in a little less than two months, so, to celebrate, my friends and I are all going on a camping trip in the redwood forests up north.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
taking a road trip to vegas with my freinds to see my freind that moved to vegas
then i have no idea after

oh yeah im going to college gotta find a place to live
Graduating from high school, going to college (plus some stuff in between). That's about it really
Early July, I begin my 1600 km drive to my new home in St. John's, Newfoundland. My best friend of ten years is coming with me to live in my basement all summer, and I'll probably spend the first week or two hanging out with him and another friend who moved to that city last fall. Play guitar a bunch, go to local shows, maybe even join a band. Around July 20th I'm flying to Montreal to attend Heavy MTL, mostly for acts like Opeth, Machine Head, Children of Bodom, etc. By the time I get back, my ex-girlfriend with whom there is mutual interest between us will be back from Florida, and maybe I'll get back together with her (which would be awesome.) Then, the rest of the summer (regardless to if I get with my ex or not) will be spent dicking around, working at a downtown music shop for which I already have a job lined up at, and trying to meet some new people before I head to my new school in September.

TL; DR: This is probably going to be my best summer ever.

EDIT: I also finish my second last year of high school on June 23rd, which will signify the beginning of my two and a half months of awesome. Since I'm fairly known and liked at school (and teenagers always want an excuse to party), a few friends have begun planning a big going away party for me on the weekend after school is out. Should be decent.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Apr 3, 2011,
Quote by namesroverrated
We're graduating high school in a little less than two months, so, to celebrate, my friends and I are all going on a camping trip in the redwood forests up north.

hey. look man. for real. i'm telling you. beware sasquatch. he WILL crush your bones and bbq you for dinner.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Early July, I begin my 1600 km drive to my new home in St. John's, Newfoundland. My best friend of ten years is coming with me to live in my basement all summer, and I'll probably spend the first week or two hanging out with him and another friend who moved to that city last fall. Play guitar a bunch, go to local shows, maybe even join a band. Around July 20th I'm flying to Montreal to attend Heavy MTL, mostly for acts like Opeth, Machine Head, Children of Bodom, etc. By the time I get back, my ex-girlfriend with whom there is mutual interest between us will be back from Florida, and maybe I'll get back together with her (which would be awesome.) Then, the rest of the summer (regardless to if I get with my ex or not) will be spent dicking around, working at a downtown music shop for which I already have a job lined up at, and trying to meet some new people before I head to my new school in September.

TL; DR: This is probably going to be my best summer ever.

goose bay!?! man i thought i lived in the middle of nowhere.
Oh yeah. My younger brother and I are going to write a movie and I'm going to keep working on my podcast. So that's something!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My summer starts on April 30 (the day i graduate from college). So here are the things i want to get done before fall.

Internship (only 125 hours)
Work (McDonalds)
Look for a real job and get my career going
Skateboard
Bass (maybe start a band)
Finally get a girlfriend (sounds lame but it's the truth)
Visit my brother in Chicago at least once
Go to at least one concert
And maybe get an apartment

I know I’m not going to get all of this accomplished but I’m going to try my best
Quote by Steel8909
Summer job is 4 months of cutting down trees woooohhhh can't wait!!

could be worse my dad's been doing it for 30 years or so
Quote by voleurz
goose bay!?! man i thought i lived in the middle of nowhere.

As another UGer once said:
Quote by satanblaster
Dude hate to say it but that place looks like it is ass-deep-in-the-middle-of-nowhere. And I live in Finland
Don't I know it. At least I'll finally be out of this place within the next three months.
Quote by white_ibanez10
1 month in outdoors summer camp then heavy MTL! after 1 month in spain.
**** yeah dude!
Post in the thread below and let UG know you're on board (and bump it in the process.) I'm trying to work together a UG group for Heavy MTL, so if you're up for it that'd be decent.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1428046
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Apr 3, 2011,
Disneyland.
England.
Sex.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Pat_s1t

As another UGer once saidon't I know it. At least I'll finally be out of this place within the next three months.**** yeah dude!
Post in the thread below and let UG know you're on board (and bump it in the process.) I'm trying to work together a UG group for Heavy MTL, so if you're up for it that'd be decent.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1428046

I made it as far as L'anse aux meadows when i was in nefiew land.
st anthony is a cool town lol.

my gf's parents live in st johns. george street rocks.
Summer? You've got the wrong time of the year mate.

Quote by Nelsean
Drink beer, sex, sleep.

But I shall be spending my winter like this.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2