So that's where that noise was coming from...
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I can see it randomly going off and annoying the hell out of the whole world
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
And if you order now you'll get these free rape whistles!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
We become...
The enemy...
When freedom dies...
For security...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Uh... what?

It's just a backpack with a flashing light and a buzzer. Not exactly high quality security.
Dirty Harry:: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Punk: WEEWEEWEEWEEWEEWEEWEEWEEE
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I can imagine the fun that would have been had with those at my school.

"The i-safe bag, two hours of continuous classroom disruption"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
wtf..picture classrooms and entire schools with this noise going on 24/7....not the most productive place I imagine
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
wtf..picture classrooms and entire schools with this noise going on 24/7....not the most productive place I imagine
"John, turn off that ****ing bag!"
"Can't sir, I lost the thingy that turns it off, guess I'll just have to leave the class and go smoke till the batteries run out."
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by samick007
Uh... what?

It's just a backpack with a flashing light and a buzzer. Not exactly high quality security.

You could load the bag with bricks, and use it to club your attacker in the face, perhaps...although I think that if you are a kid whose parents bought this for you, you would already be so paranoid that EVERYONE could be a potential attacker, and faces look good for clubbin'. Then those guys pretending to be police officers show up, and they kidnap you, and...

Well anyway, where there is stupidity, there is also someone trying to sell something.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
So now I can get my ass beat AND my eardrums split at the same time.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!