I was out buying some Path Lights for my backyard today and found this on the stem:

"NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits of a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of FCC Rules."

Why the Fvck is a Solar Light being rated by the FCC?
Type "Class B digital device" into Google and this is literally the first result.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by flame843
most electronic devices have to comply with certain codes about emitting interference. you'll find similar labels on all kinds of different shit like remote control cars and video game systems.

This. If it's electric, it has the potential to interfere with communications. I doubt a simple path light could do so but it has to be tested nonetheless.

I'll bet your amp has something similar on it.
Last edited by In The Mist at Apr 4, 2011,
Quote by In The Mist
I doubt a simple path light could do so but it has to be tested nonetheless.

I'm going to laugh when a jet falls out of the sky because of his path lights
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by flame843
most electronic devices have to comply with certain codes about emitting interference. you'll find similar labels on all kinds of different shit like remote control cars and video game systems.

This.

They have to do something since TS just bought a potential Death ray.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG