Ok, I love the look of EMG's but I actually really like the sound of the DiMarzio/Ibz pickups in my prestige. I like the sound of passives more than actives personally but man, do I love the sleek look of an EMG or a SD Blackout. It just looks so smooth and clean. Even my RG2EX1 has the same look and they are generic "designed by EMG" passives that Ibanez used for it but it just looks sharp as hell to me.

Question is, and I know it may sound really dumb, but can I get covers (and if so where) for my pups that make them looks like EMG's without actually majorly affecting the sound of my existing passives? Also, I don't want them wobbling around or anything. I know it sounds dumb to simply make them look different, but I just love the clean look. I never liked looking down and seeing this bare pup with tape wrapped up around it.
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
Quote by mitchibanez
So much text for such a simple question. :p
You should've googled 'Pickup covers' and the first few sites would've shown you what you wanted!
Here you go http://www.allparts.com/Humbucking-Pickup-Covers-No-Holes-Black-Plastic-p/pc-0303-023.htm

Haha I know I get carried away with everything I post here. I forget to keep it simple sometimes.

But yeah, I've seen those but will it effect the sound and won't it wobble around? I know covers exist but I'm not sure how I put that on. If it's just sitting on top and sliding around on my pup, whats the use? Is there any info on how to actually put one of these things on without ruining or damaging my existing pups finish if I want to take it off?
Taylor 214CE

Your Ibanez would look much cooler with black-out covers. Get some off ebay or All parts without spending too much and you'll be surprised how much better it will look.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-NO-HOLE-Humbucker-Pickup-Covers-Set-2-Guitar-/170622323117?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item27b9e209ad#ht_4600wt_907

How exactly do you go about installing these? I assume you have to remove the whole pickup and place them over the pickup and then run the height adjustment screw threw after. Also, I know with many pickup covers, you have to put wax on the pups first and then install it. If I have to do that, I don't want any part in it haha
Taylor 214CE

^WD Music Products makes one that just slips right on top of the pickup without needing to screw or mount anything. I put one on my Jackson to cover the bridge X2N:

I found it on Amazon. It doesn't wobble around or affect the sound at all.
why arent you just getting a set of blackouts?
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15