Page 1 of 2
Seeing as how I don't have a job, and in my area it is very difficult to get one, I'm looking into various ways of making some money. I've seen cleaning windows, babysitting, walking pets, mowing lawns, etc.

Does anyone have any good/effective/unique ways of making some cash without a job? There are some things I need and I'm getting a bit desperate...
robbing banks without a gun.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
A friend of mine made and sold jewellery, and made a few thousands dollars over one summer.
Fogerty.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by deathdrummer
robbing banks without a gun.

Because he couldn't afford itOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Quote by ripple07
Fogerty.

Fogetry.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
****** Tree
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
"Hello! This is *name* from Telemarketing and were advertising a really great magazine about blablablabla blabla blablablablablabla. Are you interested?"

After lots of negative answers finally a guy accepts the offer.

"Ok, just send the money over to *give your account number* and we will send you blablabla etc."

Then gain money.
“I am a civil servant (or some other important sounding figure) in Nigeria, and we are trying to import goods into the country, but the funds are trapped here in Nigeria. We need an overseas partner to help withdraw the funds ($15,000,000) and we will share 20% with you. You only need to pay a small $1,000 transaction fee to receive your payment of $3,000,000.”
Quote by goest
Fogey.

Forgey.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
Forgey.

For Me
Quote by Gabel
Quote by goest
Because he couldn't afford itOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

hey the smarter robbers dont need to use a guy.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Go around the town asking a dollar for a bus ticket to home or something from every person you meet. Surely they'll give you this small amount. Repeat this every day and try not to run into the same people, lurk in different parts of town every day.

Then gain money.
Quote by ripple07
For Me

Four Men
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Quote by :Vicious--
Four Men

Dear penthouse
Quote by Gabel
1) Get married to rich and powerful g-milf.
2) Gain profit from her influence(Holywood, Business, Music Industry). Make yourself a name.
3) Wait till she dies or kill her off
4) ???
5) profit
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Every time someone asks you to buy them cigarettes/alcohol or something and give you money for it, ask them for an additional 10% for you doing them a favor. After you get the money tell them to piss off. If they keep bugging you, beat them up and take the rest of their money.

Then gain money.
Quote by ripple07
Dear penthouse

Nice fantasy.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Rob a shop with a pricing gun. Say "Give me all your money or I'll mark everything down"
In Canada we have a $2 coin. I'm gonna try and make a mold so I can make fake ones.
Get breast implants on your face. And than tattoo the face breasts with a crazy eye thing that turns into a picture of your face when you look at it cross-eyed.
Quote by Gabel
Shit, listen to Mantra.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I made 30 bucks selling music to indie game companies, 60ish overall selling music online.

Shoveling snow hasn't been mentioned.

Work you can do online/over the internet, apply online to places.
Thats how you do it play the guitar on the MTV, that aint working, yes thats the way you do it get your money for nothing and your chicks for free.
Ok. WE got the inb4 but.... come one pit!!!!!!!!! Quite a few of these are serious? What happened to the standard from last summer? At least 95% of comments would have been along the lines of.

Sell a kidney
Rent boy
Gay waiter
Stripclub

ect.

Ty harder next time!!!!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
Ok. WE got the inb4 but.... come one pit!!!!!!!!! Quite a few of these are serious? What happened to the standard from last summer? At least 95% of comments would have been along the lines of.

Sell a kidney
Rent boy
Gay waiter
Stripclub

ect.

Ty harder next time!!!!

Cool kid alert

Be a straight-edge drug dealer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_hyvLr6GI
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I write gaming blogs and get $50 for ones which are featured on the site.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Drive around town for a while
Find a prostitiute and take her into a dark place
Get down to some business with her
Blow load
Pay her and then let her get out
Proceed to run her over with the car
open car door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Apr 4, 2011,
go clap some haters in your hood because they not givin up the paper when u holla back, bro.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Faggotry.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
1) Get can.
2) Print some sort of *where you live* Charity Foundation
3) Put print on can
4) Go around town, telling people that your school/foundation is gathering money for Japan/orphans/homeless people/... (school works best though)
5) Take money for yourself.

We once had to do this for school and we ended up with 600 euros in half a day. It's really not that hard when you're in a busy area.
Play the music, not the instrument.
Page 1 of 2