So I would like to learn to speak hmong. I know a few words at the moment but was wondering if there were any well known resources for learning a language on the net? The only other alternative I have where I live is a class every tuesday but I can't make it due to work conflicts.

So would any of you know if theres a program or site dedicated to teaching a language?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
I doubt anyone here even knows where Hmong is spoken.

Sorry, can't help you. Google is your friend.
Vietnam and Laos, right? Why exactly do you want to learn Hmong?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
ehlert, you could try the forums at how to learn any language . The people there know what they are talking about and can probably give you some good advice as to what to look for and where to look for it.
when i read hmong I instantly thought of the brown noise south park episode where the kids make up words and the HRHRHRNF heart attack image macro.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
thanks for the tips, I want to learn white hmong so I can communicate better with some coworkers I have. ( I work 12s and 6 hours go through 2 seperate 8 hour shifts).

after seeing a few videos its interesting because of it being a tonal language. but thanks for the advice people that gave it.
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Vietnam and Laos, right? Why exactly do you want to learn Hmong?

Parts of China and Thailand too, if I'm not mistaken.