When i bought my amp, a peavey classic 50 2x12 i was just beginning playing and i didnt really know what exactly i wanted to play. Now that i am getting into much harder licks and heavier music in general i want to create more sounds than my fifty can handle.

I need a pedal that can get a good iron maiden tone, along with metalcore and thrash. I have 200$(maybe more) and it will be used to play with my band. What should i buy?
As much as I love the peavey classic series, I had the same issue when I had my classic 30. Instead of blowing 200 on a pedal... try selling off the classic, taking the ~400 you can get from that, and the 200 you have, and buy a used XXX, 5150, 6505, etc 212 combo.... that will get you much closer to the tones your looking for than any pedal will with that classic. Unfortunately, the classic is simply not voiced for medal
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
^^ your best bet would be to go with what musicman said. However, I used a classic 30 with a tubescreamer and I got some alright metal tones. The ts9 gave it a nice sag and boost that I needed to get heavy on my own and when jamming with friends. But the classic 30 is not really meant to be pushed that hard and it was quite noisy, but a noise gate fixed that.

So in the end it will do metal with a boost, and you might end up liking it, but it's not really meant to... try it out first.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Ditch it and get something like a Peavey Ultra/XXX/3120. Then you have cleans, crunch and metal all right there in one amp. And the Ultra's (the oldest version of the amp) go dirt cheap. Like you can get a head for $250.

I don't think the Ultras ever came in combo form, but if you have a really tight budget, you should definitely be able to afford a XXX combo. I believe they go around $350.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I definitely want to upgrade to some sort of half stack if i were to sell the classic 50. I looked at some peavey models, but the Bugera 6262 kept coming up as well. I can buy a 120 watt head for around 450 online... how does it stack up to the PV XXX/Ultra/3120/5150/6505? It seems to do what I want for cheaper and at that price I would be able to buy a cab to go with it and I would be able to actually be heard in my band's practice
My opinion on the Bugera is that it's just trying to copy the Peavey amps listed... so why not buy the real thing used? I've seen plenty of Ultra and XXX heads go for 450 or cheaper used online...

However, that said, the Bugeras sound great, and are not a bad choice if you decide to go that route.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Mesa cabs always go really well with Peavey amps. On a cheaper note though, a Marshall cab would probably sound good with a XXX, as long as it's one of the good ones.

You are going used, right? I find it extremely hard to believe that a Bugera 6262 is cheaper than a XXX/Ultra. And just a word of advice from someone who scours the used market almost daily, you shouldn't pay over $400 USD for a XXX/Ultra head. You don't need to, I see them go cheaper than that all the time.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X