Page 4 of 5
Quote by abornael
Calm before the storm.. waiting for the audience to file in before we play some heavy duty Dvorak.

OOOOH Upright GAS. Even from what I can see...
band action shots --- sure why not give the thread some LEFTY-LOVE right?
Here's a mixture of pics from my 2 bands I'm in for the past few years.

There's me playing at a practice session.

That's not my bass, just the school's crappy Squier.

EDIT: Apologies for the oversized image.
Last edited by Haydenr25 at Feb 22, 2012,
Here are some pictures of my band, Bamboo Avenue from a while ago.
We're doing a mini-tour in march, so there will probably be some more in a while

Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
Last edited by sam_ofzo at Feb 23, 2012,
Some pictures from my band Feeding Ciacco's 5/12 show at the Ottobar.

one with just me and a good view of my set up

and one of us in the practice space.
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
SWR Workingmans 400/Megoliath
Warwick Corvette
Last edited by joey-only at May 14, 2012,

Me with my band RedEye in Ma Nelson's, Belfast
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
Last edited by RubberSoul54321 at May 17, 2012,
Why thank you
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

Another one, RedEye at the Pavillion, Belfast

Our first gig in the Rabbit Rooms, Bangor, Northern Ireland

Did a gig where a lovely lady was taking photo's of the bands, got some smashing pics from it.

A few from my last gig. Stereo bass rig FTW!

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Couple of photos of me and my Warwicks...

In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Here's one from Friday night at the John Curtin Hotel in Carlton.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
houw about some more LEFTY-LOVE ......here's my band at the FoxChapel Marina on Friday 8-10

before it got dark, here's the view from one of the windows:

Here are two from back in college:

and

And another from last weekend where, yes, I am playing guitar BUT my bass is next to me in the picture, and I play both in my band. So it counts.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
^you look a lot less powerfull with that Tele than you do when holding a trustworthy Pbass.

BTW you crashed against the ceiling before the first shot, didn't you?
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Well I played a massive 2 gigs on bass in March 2007. No pics though. I'm sad now
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
This was taken at a rock rally finale at the Ancien Belgique (Brussels). Although we lost, we had lots of fun and so did the audience, wich is more important to us anyway

Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!

Me playing a 6 string bass at some guitar shop in Philly. I actually really enjoyed that bass. VERY comfortable neck.

Pardon my face. I think I was talking to my girlfriend while she took this picture... >.>

Sorry for the huge picture
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
Quote by Sudaka
^you look a lot less powerfull with that Tele than you do when holding a trustworthy Pbass.

BTW you crashed against the ceiling before the first shot, didn't you?

Haha I think the volume was down on the tele, and my girlfriend surprised me with the picture so I didn't have time to look cool. As you can see, the drummer is on his phone haha but yes, I am very comfortable on the bass and I can kick major ass while playing it.

Also, no, I did not hit the ceiling haha those are just weird stain marks that are on the ceiling all over campus, I have no idea how they all got there. Probably leaky pipes above or something...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall

Also, no, I did not hit the ceiling haha those are just weird stain marks that are on the ceiling all over campus, I have no idea how they all got there. Probably leaky pipes above or something...

I don't think he was suggesting you hit the ceiling because of the stains, unless you're hair is wayy dirty lol.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115

It had to have been like 110 degrees in that place.

SX Ursa through Peavey TNT115.
Last edited by JustinStrings at Sep 2, 2012,
404: Sig not found.
Last edited by ChrisN at Sep 2, 2012,
I just got a dvd of my graduation gig early this summer.

The only point in the song that the camera shows me.

Yay! first live situation ever! my music school's presentation! Here's the pics!
First, Played Wither (Dream Theater) with a full band ensemble. It isn't hard to play, but i'm proud of how i did, cause i missed no notes, and, as far as i can tell, i was never off tempo. I also started counting

Second, I played Bach's Cello Suite in a duet with a violinist. missed a couple, but i did great!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
I'm on a break from gigging for the next little while. I got one of those "real" jobs. Beats being poor.

Here's one from the... second last (I think) gig I did, apologies for the dodgy photo, I tried to use PhotoBucket's editing stuff to make a bit more viewable. Didn't go too well .
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
I'm on a break from gigging for the next little while. I got one of those "real" jobs. Beats being poor.

Here's one from the... second last (I think) gig I did, apologies for the dodgy photo, I tried to use PhotoBucket's editing stuff to make a bit more viewable. Didn't go too well .

Star Bass...yum
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
me and my lefty partner messing around at another video shoot for the new DVD coming out later this year and we gave the extras and friends a set of songs after we were done "faking it" a couple weeks ago.....

the only band around with 3 leftys in it ( the drummer is a lefty and sets his kit up backwards )

here's some cool helicopter shots.