Hi, Ive searched the web for many different folk metal tabs over my time... and Can barely find any, the 2 main sogns I want Being
Eluviete- Inis Mona
and
Turisas- Battle Metal
Now before you say Inis mona is already on here, I have tried the guitar pro one and cant get it to work, it needs a software update or something.
so if possible could anyone possibly tab out and send to me those 2 songs?? or either of the 2 I dont mind...
Thanks in advance
-Raze
--Edit: Its a 4 string bass... So no 5 string+ tabs!!--
Last edited by RazeII at Apr 4, 2011,
Ive searched the web for many different folk metal tabs over my time... and Can barely find any

Do you even know what folk metal is?
Quote by Carl_Berg
Do you even know what folk metal is?

Dont get picky with me you cheeky swine!!
Folk metal can be classed as one of 2 things...
Lyrics about there home countrys heritage or The unclusion od folk instruments into a metal song... and Being as how Inis mona is about an island of druid heritage and involves many different folk instuments it makes it a perfect example of folk metal...
Now, do you have the tabs or did you sign up to piss everyone off??
Infact, you have set a bad example for the entire UG community, being the FIRST reply ivve had on this site...
/sigh. . .
Well, all the tabs worked for me. Perhaps get a better fake copy of guitar pro or get a real copy and you can use the tabs?
He wasn't questioning your ability to define the genre, just the fact that there is near endless tabs for folk metal bands on here and you must not know many bands to feel that there is none on here.
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Last edited by Sheepbane at Apr 4, 2011,
Quote by Sheepbane
/sigh. . .
Well, all the tabs worked for me. Perhaps get a better fake copy of guitar pro or get a real copy and you can use the tabs?
He wasn't questioning your ability to define the genre, just the fact that there is near endless tabs for folk metal bands on here and you must not know many bands to feel that there is none on here.

Nothing like a Helpful community...
As soon as I can get the money then I can buy it, Im not going to start whining about being a student... I dont do that sort of thing
And maybe if 'Do you even know what folk metal is' had been worded slightly better then there would have been no misunderstanding... and everyone seems to have forgotten the original question: 'could anyone possibly tab out and send to me those 2 songs??'
if thats a no, Just ignore the thread, if yes... then do It and I would be eternaly greatful, is that so difficult??
--Edit, dont feel I said that right... I apologise for the misenterpretation, and any folk metal song I have searched for on here I cant find the bass tabs for.
And Getting the closest I could to GP yesterday I havnt really had chance to try much else and have been searching on the none GP front... which has held no luck
Last edited by RazeII at Apr 4, 2011,
Quote by Sheepbane
http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/download.html

Best thing I can do for you.

Thank you!! I will try it out, I really want to learn Inis Mona

Here are 3 folk metal songs with complete bass tabbings, right from UG :

I do like Finntroll and korpiklaani but I just havnt searched for them.... and I dont thinky uo understand, I was having problems finding none Guitar Pro ones, I am aware thaere are many folk metal songs tabbed out on UG but they are mostly GP
Thanks anyways