Hey, guys in the pit. I'm considering changing my major to music composition and I need some technical help.
I looked up some information on classes I need to take to satisfy the major for transfer and I noticed there are no English or History, etc. classes required. Is this how it's supposed to be?
Secondly, if you know any websites that could be of assistance, can you please post me the link?
Before you change, let us know what major you're on now, as that will help.
Trained physicist occasionally enslaved by engineers.
Quote by Ben506
Before you change, let us know what major you're on now, as that will help.

Oh, I'm on Physics now.
Quote by captaincrunk
How could we know if that's right? We're not advisers at your school. Hey, there's an idea. Talk to your adviser.

I plan to, but I would also like to hear what people actually attending, or have attended the program say so I could make a fully-informed decision.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
Hey, guys in the pit. I'm considering changing my major to music composition and I need some technical help.
I looked up some information on classes I need to take to satisfy the major for transfer and I noticed there are no English or History, etc. classes required. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Are you looking at requirements specifically for that major, or for graduation in general? As a biochemistry major, my major requirements are just biology and chemistry courses, but I'm still required to take English and all those other gen eds in order to graduate from my university.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
I plan to, but I would also like to hear what people actually attending, or have attended the program say so I could make a fully-informed decision.

Didn't you hear what I just said? Chances are no one reading this even attends your school, not that you told us what that was. How could we at all know the requirements of your major at your school any better than you do??
Quote by deimachy
Are you looking at requirements specifically for that major, or for graduation in general? As a biochemistry major, my major requirements are just biology and chemistry courses, but I'm still required to take English and all those other gen eds in order to graduate from my university.

Actually, you have been the most helpfull.
To the councellor!!
Thank you for your help.