Howsit guys, I'm busy selling my guitar and I just realised I never bothered to ask what the actual model of my guitar is... I know it's an Ibanez but does anyone know the specific model?
Shot, Joe
Last edited by lemonshunk at Apr 4, 2011,
I thought this is one of those threads in which people want other people to give their guitar a cute girl's name...luckily it isn't.

It's an SZ 520 FM.
Quote by DarkValo666
I thought this is one of those threads in which people want other people to give their guitar a cute girl's name...luckily it isn't.

It's an SZ 520 FM.

+1

i think so, anyway. the 320s didn't have the flamed top, as far as i can remember.

there are ibanez catalogues on the ibanez website, you could check there if you really care.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I think its a later 520 since it doesnt have that stupid inlay thing but does have the bling top.
OMG that's my guitar (in terms of shape xDDD)
Love the Guitar
Gear:
- Ibanez SZR520
- Peavey Vypyr 30w
- Alhambra 2C Classical Guitar
- Tortex .88mm/Jazz III 1.38mm
- Elixir Nanoweb Strings (.009)
Check the back of the body where the neck attatches to the body.
GIMMESUGA RIGHT NOW
Quote by DarkValo666

It's an SZ 520 FM.

Problem?

Quote by Stringz of Fury
I'd name it Lucy

Beautiful name, I'll definitely take it into consideration