Stop what you're doing right now.

I said stop it.

Now go and download this fucking album:

"Wait - hold the phone: You mean an ACTUAL KALIUM ALBUM? Finally? After two years of promising?"

Yes. An album full of songs that aren't making it onto "Tomorrow", so technically, yes.
An actual Kalium album.

This album has it all, some metal stuff, some dancy stuff, some loud stuff, some quiet stuff, epic shit and stupid shit, so go download now!

Oh and don't be alarmed if it asks you to put in an amount of money, you can put in zero and download the album for completely free!

Check out my Youtube channel, too: http://www.youtube.com/user/KaliumMusic?feature=mhum
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 17, 2011,
Just downloaded it. Excellent stuff

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
This album is pretty amazing. But ****ing windows media player won't let me burn it to a cd for the car. -__________________-
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I jizzed my pants when i saw the link in your sig. Will report back with dick-sucking review and shit >_>

Quote by uk.mace
Who did your cover art? It's pretty damn nice.

I made it, it's an old drawing of mine I found on my harddrive.
I would just like to say to everyone who likes this album, the next Kalium album will be pure hard rock and is something I have been working on for 3 years, with vocals recorded in a professional studio.

This is kindof a filler release, just to please any fans that I might have and give a full collection of some of my lesser Kalium and non-Kalium work. I'm glad that you guys enjoy it!
About half way through, some good stuff so far. Really exited for a real release.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by Streetking07
What is Kalium?

German for Potassium. I think.

Nice to see you've finished it man. I was down with stomach flu so I missed the initial release; Thank God you put that thing in your sig. I'll be listening tonight
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
German for Potassium. I think.

Nice to see you've finished it man. I was down with stomach flu so I missed the initial release; Thank God you put that thing in your sig. I'll be listening tonight

Nope, still working on the "real" album, just put this collection together for people to enjoy until the "real" one is finished >__>
Quote by Streetking07
What is Kalium?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium

Potassium is an important compound of the human body and every well-balanced diet needs it. Potassium can be found in many foods including bananas and milk. Did you know that potassium is the eigth most common element in your body's mass, making up 0.2% of your entire bodyweight?

Also, potassium causes huge explosions when thrown into water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edo_ys9F2BI

When thrown into water, potassium and water react by forming potassium hydroxide and hydrogen. The hydrogen is released into the air but immediately burns up, which causes the big explosion. This is caused by potassium's chemical properties, which I won't go into any further here. It is an alkali metal like sodium, and thus oxidates extremely quickly. It is also extremely soft and can be cut with a butter knife.

There, now you know everything you need to know about Kalium.

EDIT: also, check out my Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KaliumMusic?feature=mhum
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 17, 2011,
Downloading and listening at the same time. I love the songs!
The album cover is very interesting as well. The font could have been a bit better I think.
Looking forward on having you record on my mac!
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Is that an E-bow on Etherion Pt.1? It's really beautiful.

nope, an Absynth 4.0 sound.

Not sure what it's called, though. I wrote it down someplace but can't find it, which sucks because I need that sound again

EDIT: just realised that I still have the project file and can just check there, DOY

I was wrong, it's not Absynth, it's a plugin called Wollo FMERA, and I completely forgot I had it. Preset is "Wollo Slow Intro".

EDIT2: It's a free plugin, btw, I really recommend it!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 25, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I was wrong, it's not Absynth, it's a plugin called Wollo FMERA, and I completely forgot I had it. Preset is "Wollo Slow Intro".

EDIT2: It's a free plugin, btw, I really recommend it!

Wow, thanks man! Been looking for something like this
So I decided to google the album name today, to see if maybe somebody had written anything anywhere about it, then thought "haha maybe people have already made torrents of it" and what do I get:

UPDATE Number One-in-I-don't-know-how-long:

The album is still in works, university and a bunch of personal crap has gotten in the way, including a move to a huge house and me losing screws for my Agile which had to be re-ordered from Rondomusic. There was a mistake and my order got lost, which left me waiting for nothing for about 3 months until I asked again. They should be here soon, at which point I will lay down the guitar tracks.

In the meantime, I'm going into the studio in the next couple of days to put down the vocals, and hopefully get a chance to do the bass and drum tracks until the guitar bridge screws get here.

Also, an idea that I've been tossing around and have now decided to go ahead and give a shot, an animated Kalium music video. And now for some Q&A:

- Which song is the video going to be for?
- Not telling

- What's the video going to be about?
- Not telling

- Who is going to be doing the video?
- Me and perhaps some colleagues of mine

- What is the video going to look like?
- I can add some development screenshots every now and then, but I mostly want it to be a surprise. I'm currently making some 3D Models as well as some conceptual artwork, but I'm going to have to figure out how to pull off a 4-5 music video by myself. That includes the storyboarding, conceptual artwork, the modelling, texturing, lighting, animating, rendering AND compositing (which I have never done before so I'll probably get someone to help me with that). The album is definitely going to be out before the music video is, just as a head's up, but I need to let people know or else I'm just gonna scrap it once it gets too hard. One of the few reasons I'm still working on this album is because I know I promised it to a bunch of people years ago, and need to follow through with it.

So until the album and video are done, here's a picture of a 3D model

And a new song which I will be posting tomorrow, or you can just go on my Youtube channel and see what else I've been working on:

http://www.youtube.com/user/KaliumMusic

Also I have a facebook thing now for some reason, you should go and like it, since I will most likely be posting more regular updates and stuff over there.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KaliumMusic/161816340496267
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 16, 2012,