Poll: How to feel about Bacon Sundaes.
Poll Options
View poll results: How to feel about Bacon Sundaes.
I came.
9 20%
They're alright.
3 7%
Fricken nasty!
10 22%
WTF?
23 51%
Voters: 45.
Okay, whenever I go to Perkins after midnight I always and I mean ALWAYS get a side or 2 of bacon with a chocolate milkshake. Everyone always thinks I'm weird for having a weird combo like that but look who's wrong now!!!

Also to be honest, whenever I ordered my delicious combo I always ate the bacon first and separate and then washed everything down with the milkshake. I don't feel like they would be good mixed together though... Opinions?

EDIT: http://eater.com/archives/2011/03/25/dennys-unveils-a-maple-bacon-sundae.php
Bass is my life.
Last edited by Greenday389 at Apr 4, 2011,
I have a hard enough time trying to enjoy french fries dipped in a milkshake; I can't imagine what that creamy bacon tastes like.

EDIT: ^ at your link
Last edited by Glythium at Apr 4, 2011,
Dear internet,

Bacon is not funny anymore.

Goddamn it, stop.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
Dear internet,

Bacon is not funny anymore.

Goddamn it, stop.

You are right. It isn't funny, it's FRICKEN DELICIOUS!!!
Bass is my life.
Only if I have too much ice cream then I might order something starchy like french fries. But I would never think bacon. I might try that. I can only think that the grease from the bacon would mix with the creaminess of the ice cream and it wouldn't set well in my stomach. But I WILL try that soon.
Bacon and ice cream? Hmm.
Bacon and maple syrup is nice, maple syrup and ice cream is nice. But they are two different sides of the equation. All together sounds a bit nasty.
It's bacon.... it's bound to be good
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
I would honestly enjoy eating that
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Wasnt there some scientific study where they found out that chocolate milk tasted like pork or something?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I want to try that Maple Bacon sundae. I wouldn't be surprised if it was disgusting, but I just want to try it to see.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Some people take bacon too far.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
The question is about sundaes, but your post is about milkshakes...?
Oh, Denny's. Gross.

Anyway, look up this burger place near Cleveland called the B Spot. Really spectacular food, but their one specialty milkshake is a mixture of vanilla bean, apple pie, BACON, and bourbon. Like tiny bits of real bacon just blended in. I ordered it just to say I did. This may sound obvious, but it tasted weird. Not really bad, but not sure if I'll get it again.
This is why you're fat, america.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Oh silly commie, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO ATTACK OUR FREE SPEACH?!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Kensai
No it's not. You can eat very unhealthy things every now and then. It's when your diet becomes nothing but unhealthy things that you have a problem.

That is why we're fat.

On topic, I would eat it in a second. Bacon in desert is super trendy in the upscale restaurants right now. It's kind of funny that it's made its way to Denny's.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sfaune92
Oh silly commie, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO ATTACK OUR FREE SPEACH?!

Go eat a bacon-wrapped bagel

Quote by element4433
No it's not. You can eat very unhealthy things every now and then. It's when your diet becomes nothing but unhealthy things that you have a problem.

That is why we're fat.

On topic, I would eat it in a second. Bacon in desert is super trendy in the upscale restaurants right now. It's kind of funny that it's made its way to Denny's.

No, you're fat because you eat a lot of things that has a lot of calories in them. Could be healthy things, could be unhealthy things you eat. Obesity however is something I have a hard time imagning could ever be healthy.

It's only a joke anyway.
Quote by Kensai
Go eat a bacon-wrapped bagel

No, you're fat because you eat a lot of things that has a lot of calories in them. Could be healthy things, could be unhealthy things you eat. Obesity however is something I have a hard time imagning could ever be healthy.

It's only a joke anyway.
Of course it was a joke. I amuse myself by ruining jokes.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'd try a bacon sundae. Very weird, but think about it...breakfast and dessert at the same time .
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.