Well Steve Vai's pedalboard there doesn't to have any standalone chorus unit, so I'd guess that the chorus being used is from his T.C Electronic G System.

So, I'd suggest something by T.C Electronic.
I have the G-Sharp which is like a mini G System. Look up the specs. You can find them around used for $150 if you're patient. I love all the sounds the G Sharp makes. It's really top notch and very versatile.
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
Quote by dlowe102
sounds like a boss ch 1?

You should consider a career in stand-up.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Anyone else notice he's wearing platforms and samurai pants? Weird guy is f*cking weird, no matter how many years he spent in his basement practicing guitar to be a god.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
You should consider a career in stand-up.

Thats what it sounds to me set up in stereo...Sounds real subtle to me just like a ch 1
We are talking the chorus not the faint delay he has
^I agree. a very subtle, unobtrusive flanger. It's just enough to give a swirl effect yet not enough to phase the signal, the way I like it.
sorry i would have suggested something worthwhile but i was too distracted.
i HATE watching him play for 2 reasons
1. he is TOO good
2. i hate his facial expressions.

and yeah it sounds like a light flange.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Quote by dlowe102
Thats what it sounds to me set up in stereo...Sounds real subtle to me just like a ch 1
We are talking the chorus not the faint delay he has

The point I was trying to make was that anybody who could afford a CE-2 or boutique chorus but uses a CH-1 should have their kneecaps drilled.

Thus, I found your comment amusing.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Hey if it sounds good it is good. Even if it's a Behringer chorus.
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
The main problem with that statement being that the CH-1 doesn't fit it.

There are a TON of artists who have used the ch1 and still do for it has a very subtle effect
Quote by iheartgun
sorry i would have suggested something worthwhile but i was too distracted.
i HATE watching him play for 2 reasons
1. he is TOO good
2. i hate his facial expressions.

and yeah it sounds like a light flange.

These are the faces I make when I play.