http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VTRAY8KawY

start at 2:18. This is the track with guitar cut out and well. this sound far better and different than an version of the solo ive seen people do in covers and stuff.

anyone else agree or knew this already?
Last edited by th30nlyAket at Apr 4, 2011,
Indeed, some of the fast notes are drowned out by the guitar. A good bassist however would be abble to hit fast notes as hard as normal notes. So it is the bassists fault.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Indeed, some of the fast notes are drowned out by the guitar. A good bassist however would be abble to hit fast notes as hard as normal notes. So it is the bassists fault.

unless he wanted it to be like that

dont **** with Timmy C lol
Quote by th30nlyAket
unless he wanted it to be like that

dont **** with Timmy C lol

He wanted his solo to be drowned out by guitar due to playing to softly? I hardly doubt that. Normally they have this thick, hard basssound.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
He wanted his solo to be drowned out by guitar due to playing to softly? I hardly doubt that. Normally they have this thick, hard basssound.

yes actually it is possible. he is a very secretive person. Also he is not a kinda stand out person. plays for the song.
There's a solo on Bulls On Parade?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Compression would like a word with you. There are plenty of things done during production to sort stuff like that. Also, thick bass sounds? Good luck finding a much thicker tone than Timmy C's.

Anyhow, I don't know what everybody's talking about. It's perfectly audible in the original track.
I can hear it fine too...
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
sounds the same as the original track. Turn your Bass up.
Birmigham City Football Club

I PLAY BASS

"If Bruce Willis pissed in a can and then put it in the freezer, It would become Red Bull."

Monkey Stubble
I'd hardly call that a solo. Nonetheless, it is rather cool.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea