If you are interested in music with a clean and great tone, my name is Hugo Martinez, and I've got what you're looking for. I wrote both pieces in NEW STANDARD TUNING. Both videos are completely instrumental and as well as technical. Check them out if you're interested!

"The Amalgamation of Keys" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zl72HvArms

"Out of Your Element" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Ry86yf7HQ
This is amazing,please release something for download if you don't already.
My Gear:

ESP MH-201

Marshall 100watt JVM410C+Marshall Plexi 1959SLP Head

Line6 POD UX2+Farm

Shitty Yamaha acoustic from Costco bought 6 years ago.
This is incredible. Such technical skill, mixed with beautiful voicings and scales. How on earth did you get that good?

Ass kissing aside, I would definately buy your music, if you put an album together. I loved both the songs, do you have any more like this?
I'm actually planning on purchasing some recording software. I just haven't decided what to get yet lol. As soon as I do, I'll record the whole album and release it for download. Any suggestions? I was thinking Pro Tools 9.
This is very very good

I wouldnt recommend Pro Tools as it is probably too much for your style, you already produce the tone you'd want apart from a few tweaks so maybe something like Logic or Ableton would be better
This is amazing man. If you ever need a graphic designer or someone to help with web promotion, talk to me.

I really have very few words to describe how great this is. NST is something I've messed around with a bit, but you've got a great mastery of it. Such wonderful contemporary classical influenced writing you have.

If you have a minute to stop by my band Helicopria's thread and say Hi it would be much appreciated. Where are you from?
Quote by Windwaker
This is amazing man. If you ever need a graphic designer or someone to help with web promotion, talk to me.

I really have very few words to describe how great this is. NST is something I've messed around with a bit, but you've got a great mastery of it. Such wonderful contemporary classical influenced writing you have.

If you have a minute to stop by my band Helicopria's thread and say Hi it would be much appreciated. Where are you from?

Thank you! I'll definitely keep your offer in mind. Checked out your band btw, really awesome material! Wish I would've gone to college for music...I'm actually stuck in Bowling Green, OH right now studying Criminal Justice. I want to eventually record my material due to the fact that videos take so long to perfect in one take and I could do so much more. I feel like NST is my calling right now. It's really fun and so many ideas flow easily. Good luck with everything and thanks again.
I've just picked up NST myself and it's so much fun and probes your curiosity and creativity. You sir, have done an amazing job in using it to full capacity, and you have created an amazing song!

And you're at BG right now? I'm from Toledo! (Go ohio?)
Last edited by MRoby at Apr 5, 2011,