Yeah i'm pretty sure this has been asked before lol But I really need some help.
So could you guys give me any tips on writing one? I don't want it to be a sappy sounding song though.
Wrong forum, I believe. If it doesn't get closed I'll help you out. I'm gonna' re-read da rules.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by BassRocker1977
Yeah i'm pretty sure this has been asked before lol But I really need some help.
So could you guys give me any tips on writing one? I don't want it to be a sappy sounding song though.

My advice would be not to do it. Its gonna look sappy anyway you take it

But if you must...

Dude use Am7 and C6 alot and you'll be fine

Lyrically speaking it doesnt matter. I'd make it funny though and teasing her make fun of her quirks, that way you look a little less like a bitch

Otherwise play babe im gonna leave you but change the words and profit
See I still don't get if you mean how to write one for a girl to sing or for a girl to listen to. If it's for a girl to listen to it's quite easy. If she's got brains it's not going to work, if she's a deluded sap just having an acoustic guitar will be enough for you to get laid.
REGGIE
inb4useyourpenis

but anyways, no matter what, like posted above, it'll sound sappy.
so just make it funny or make it METAL!
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Last edited by OldiebutNewbie at Apr 5, 2011,
Well we can write a song for a girl in a mellow way, the heart of a girls need our mellow ways and voices for her to stick on us.