and fall

There's a picture
Waiting
to be seen, as leafs go from
Green, paint the parks and all

Leafs come down
in fall.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 4, 2011,
d'oh.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
exactly...yoyu made a ****ing mistake in the words....songwriters always do that and it pisses me off...learn to ****ing write yo...i didnt take the time to read it because of that...but im sure its a decent poem
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030
Leafs are valid still, and who left and made leaves valid anyway?

But google told me Leafs was valid, so, thank you, for what you said about poetry and lyrics, now just try to sing it with a piano lol, kidding.
Quote by laid-to-waste