It's an instrumental I made about a year ago about the landing of apollo 11 and what they felt on their journey. The song is in my profile as apollo if you wanna have a listen and tell me what you think.

Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
This i a really nice song. Good chordprogression,lovely piano ! The guitaridea makes it sound huge, although a little too much guitar in the mix some places.
If you add some orchestral strings, it will be perfect (to MY ears,that is)
Cool delay through the whole song.
Good work,takes me almost to the moon ;-)
Quote by Damocles
This i a really nice song. Good chordprogression,lovely piano ! The guitaridea makes it sound huge, although a little too much guitar in the mix some places.
If you add some orchestral strings, it will be perfect (to MY ears,that is)
Cool delay through the whole song.
Good work,takes me almost to the moon ;-)

Why thank you very much. I shall work on the things you critiqued and hopefully have a new version soon!
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
I'll crit as i listen -

Great intro. I felt like i was about to lift off haha. Awesome when the drums and guitar come in.. Im really digging this feel. The melody is nice.. Now i can feel the excitement as it picks up. Great transition.. Almost sounds like post-rock. Felt like the build around 2:30 was sort of a let down.. But then again it works. Like how the synth came in around 3:50.. Now it feels like we're about to land. We landed! haha this part is really jamming! At first i wasn't quite sure how to interpret the silence around 4:40.. But i went back and listened to it and thought of it as the jump onto the moon from the ship and the suspense during the jump. And as soon as he hit the floor of the moon is when the music came back.

Awesome tune! I really enjoyed it. Please check out my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1429398
Check out my music on my profile