Hey Guys-

I thought it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how to play the guitar, and want to make sure it's really good.

So, I'm putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about how to play the guitar.

So-I've got a question, a favor and a gift.

1st- What is your #1 question about how to play the guitar?
2nd - Would you post this question at *link removed*
3rd - If you post a question, I'll give you a free copy of the manual

Sound good?

Thanks guys!
Paul
One thing that i really had a problem with when i was learning how to lay guitar wasnt even about playing. I had a really hard time taking car of my guitar, cus i didnt know how to. Things like cleaning, tuning, changing strings, stuff like that. Maybe do a small section of common problems. One that really comes to mind is when the connecting jack where you plug your cord in get loose. That one really freaked me out when i happened to me the first time.
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
how to play it so you can get more wimminz. Lets be real, thats the only reason anyone ever picks up a guitar.
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
Hey Again Guys,

These are some awesome questions you're all asking.

Please keep them coming.

Quote by satanicgurrl
how to play it so you can get more wimminz. Lets be real, thats the only reason anyone ever picks up a guitar.

Satanicgurrl....That made me laugh

Cheers
Last edited by Paul Bright at Apr 4, 2011,
Quote by Paul Bright
Hey Guys-

I thought it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how to play the guitar, and want to make sure it's really good.

So, I'm putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about how to play the guitar.

So-I've got a question, a favor and a gift.

1st- What is your #1 question about how to play the guitar?
2nd - Would you post this question at http://members.flycatchergenerator.com/takesurvey.php?nid=1333
3rd - If you post a question, I'll give you a free copy of the manual

Sound good?

Thanks guys!
Paul

This seems kind of pointless. This is a site to help people with their questions about guitar, thus making your manual useless here. Any questions that people have, they are probably more likely to just make a thread for it instead of just posting it on your site.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Quote by Junior#1
This seems kind of pointless. This is a site to help people with their questions about guitar, thus making your manual useless here. Any questions that people have, they are probably more likely to just make a thread for it instead of just posting it on your site.

Agreed.
Forums are here to ask questions, not be directed to somewhere where you may get an answer.
..I was watching my death.
No free market research for you - locked

I'm afraid UG isn't here to help you make money, please don't post stuff like this.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com