Just as a warning... for anyone queasy or easily offended, this is kind of gross.

I figured the Pit might find this interesting. Duck penises generally come into form only during the mating season and detach themselves until the next season. They grow larger based on how many ducks are around to compete for chances to mate. Duck penis will also grow to fit whatever container they are put in... duck vagina is often corkscrewed and highly compact based on whether or not the female duck wants to mate.

Here is a video of a duck penis traveling through differently shaped tubes. Mods, if this is not post-friendly, please go ahead and close this and I apologize... the penis does not resemble anything of a human penis and so I figured it would be safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bybYCwjkm_s

related article for further reading:
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/08/duck-penises/
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

yeah, no thanks.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by vintage x metal
the penis does not resemble anything of a human penis and so I figured it would be safe.

I like your logic.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by cjmabry
Bahahahaha. Can I sig that?

Quote by Kurt Vonnegut
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
what the hell do you search to find this information?

I'm a biology major... This shit is inherently interesting to me and pops into plenty of classes.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Saadia sweetie we need to find you a new hobby.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What the duck is that?

Sorry... leaving now.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab

video of corkscrew duck penis was the funniest thing ive seen in awhile
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
i'd rather not watch a duck dick traveling through tubes...

not because im squeamish but because who the **** wants to watch that. furthermore, who looks that shit up. actually, i dont want to know.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by vintage x metal

Here is a video of a duck penis traveling through differently shaped tubes. Mods, if this is not post-friendly, please go ahead and close this and I apologize... the penis does not resemble anything of a human penis and so I figured it would be safe.

Lies!!

It looks just like my penis.

Quote by jimihendrix6699
i'd rather not watch a duck dick traveling through tubes...

not because im squeamish but because who the **** wants to watch that. furthermore, who looks that shit up. actually, i dont want to know.

Japanese people?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Apr 4, 2011,
So theoretically, under controlled circumstances, a duck could grow a penis which would put to shame the most well endowed human penis?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by Next Hendrix
So theoretically, under controlled circumstances, a duck could grow a penis which would put to shame the most well endowed human penis?

Yeah but it wouldn't be as aesthetically pleasing :/
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Ducks are irrelevant.

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Did you know 2/3 of duck sex is rape?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?