so recently ive found a chance to get a dog that ive always wanted, a border collie. (hard to find breeders where im at) and i usually buy and sell items from yardsales, criegslist, etc to make cash aside from breeding geckos. my mother doesnt approve but im in the middle of filling out a job app as a dishwasher, and since im almost 100% sure ill get the job (my friends work there and have ties with the higher ups, and they usually take anybody with a pulse to work) she cant say much since im paying the bills for it and whatnot.

i have a issue though. i managed to get 6 free tv's to sell, and i cant sell them

i managed to sell one today for 25 bucks. but i want to get rid of the rest to make room for more sale items that sell faster and to buy the dog. (the dogs $400 i have $250 at the moment that i can use towards it)

so any ideas on how i can sell them quick? they are all tube tvs. and if i took them to a pawnshop id probably get less for them then if i sold them myself.

so any advise about selling them?
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Basic rule: the cheaper something is priced, the more quickly it will sell (most of the time).
And why not just adopt a dog instead of buying it?
you breed geckos?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by TheBlackLabel
Basic rule: the cheaper something is priced, the more quickly it will sell (most of the time).
And why not just adopt a dog instead of buying it?

alright well i have them at 75 bucks for all of them (6) or make an offer on one of them.

and i would adopt but im looking for a puppy, and most of the adoption places here are aholes. like they ask you too many questions visit your house then choose a dog for you. plus im in a area where most of the dogs are pitbulls and stuff like that. ive never seen a border collie for adoption or sale here before.
so yea they make it way to complicated to adopt a dog.

Quote by I am wet
you breed geckos?

yes i do and im proud of it.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Include a random item as a bonus because tube tv's suck.

Set the price as $79.99 or whatever for that combo, its proven that people are stupid enough to think that they are getting a deal when you go one penny less.

Idk what you are using but try to include a made up real price and then have your sale price that makes it look like they are saving money.

Basically do all the basics and just slowly drop down the price if their are no buyers.

Also try selling them at 20 a piece instead of a combo cause you'll get more.

How much do you usually get for things you sell and what do you usually sell?
Also nice try mr. tv seller...
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
alright ill try setting a seperate price but i had it as make an offer on individual tvs.

also i sell guitars, furniture, household stuff, electronics, antiques, pretty much anything i can buy cheap at a yardsale/ fleamarket and resell later on for a profit.
i once ended up with a 78 fender guitar for 22 bucks at a yardsale i was looking for items at. my profit depends on the item i also sell stuff for other people too and work on commission doing that. so its really the item that depends on profit normally i make about 40 bucks on guitars for example, because i pay an average of 20-40 bucks on a decent guitar.

and what do you mean nice try?
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Last edited by k-train at Apr 4, 2011,