So, I have this old Darth Vader voice changer and I was wondering if it would be possible to turn it into an octave pedal (not really an octave pedal, because it doesn't lower your voice an entire octave). I was thinking of replacing the microphone and the speaker with input/output jacks and running a guitar through it. Would it fry the chip?
Pleeeeaaase do it. It could be epic.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Mount the circuit on a wooden board, drill holes for the input and output jacks on the side of the Darth Vader helmet, wire it up and then mount the helmet on the board over the circuit.

Your pedalboard would be insurmountable.
you have to wire it for true bypass though
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
How about an R2D2 one as well?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Ok, so I started messing around with it, and now it doesn't make sound when I press the buttons. a new used one couldn't cost too much on ebay, though. we shall see. >:P
i want one that's a talk box. Just for mother effin win of having a legitimate reason to wear a vader helmet on stage
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s