i always say, if you're poor in the united states, you must be retarded or something. It is sooo easy to find a job and make decent money in the states, people should go live in another country and see for themselves how easy they have it, how high salaries are and how cheap things are, really, i was there and couldnt believe when i heard people complaining about having a hard time, i just laughed. Making money there is like a game, it's even fun id say. Some people are so lazy, they want the nice car and the house but they dont wanna work, with chances like americans have id have anything i wanted, but thats probably because im used to work 10 times harder than americans are, working there was a joke, felt like money for nothing to me

even with low end jobs in the united states you can make the same that you would make in some countries with a college degree... so
trolololololo
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Bitches don't know about my white people problems.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I'm 16. No experience (at least not on record, i've done construction for well over a decade). Just a reference and I was hired, not even an interview. Granted i knew him (briefly) and he needed people bad, but still. It was stupid easy for a dopey 16 year old to get a job in a very small town.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
I've been looking since October of 09 for work and I still haven't found anything.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
TS, where do you live? You are right though, I pay my employee $200 a month to work 8 hrs -six days a week in my shop (192 hrs shiiiit. haha). She is 18 and pretty happy with the "good money" she says she makes. And it is pretty good considering the average income is $1250 per year in this country.

She makes double that at 18.

Yes, I am a cheap bastard
Last edited by Tempoe at Apr 4, 2011,
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I've been looking since October of 09 for work and I still haven't found anything.

when was the last time you put out a set of 10 resumes

exactly what i thought. Do some work, it's a job in itself finding a job. I know people like you who bitch and moan about not being able to find a job when they're not really looking hard in the first place.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠

exactly what i thought. Do some work, it's a job in itself finding a job. I know people like you who bitch and moan about not being able to find a job when they're not really looking hard in the first place.

Fight, fight, fight, fight...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Michigan has no economy.
we trade rocks and leaves for goods and services from other states
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Acϵ♠

I applied at every business in the area at least 8 times in that time. It's not like I'm being lazy, it's just that no one is hiring.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I hope you're kidding. I really hope.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by Tempoe
TS, where do you live? You are right though, I pay my employee $200 a month to work 8 hrs -six days a week in my shop (192 hrs shiiiit. haha). She is 18 and pretty happy with the "good money" she says she makes. And it is pretty good considering the average income is $1250 per year in this country.

She makes double that at 18.

Yes, I am a cheap bastard

That can't be legal.
You're an idiot. Sure its easy to get a job anywhere to support yourself but what about the people who have to support an entire family? Salaries north of $20,000 a year aren't a walk in the park you moron.
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Quote by thegear
i always say, if you're poor in the united states, you must be retarded or something.

That's millions upon millions of people. Sure there are lazy people but you have to be an idiot to generalize anything so quickly about such a large group of people. I don't think you can compare your experience to all those people. Don't you think that out of millions of people, there are some whose situation is more difficult than yours (regardless of the fact that they live in America)? And by some I mean kind of a lot. There are lazy people who are poor and there are more deserving people who are poor. And you're being a douche when you generalize about people like that.
Quote by thegear
It is sooo easy to find a job and make decent money in the states, people should go live in another country and see for themselves how easy they have it, how high salaries are and how cheap things are, really, i was there and couldnt believe when i heard people complaining about having a hard time, i just laughed. Making money there is like a game, it's even fun id say. Some people are so lazy, they want the nice car and the house but they dont wanna work, with chances like americans have id have anything i wanted, but thats probably because im used to work 10 times harder than americans are, working there was a joke, felt like money for nothing to me
even with low end jobs in the united states you can make the same that you would make in some countries with a college degree... so

I actually kind of agree with you on the point that we shouldn't complain. Any American knows that we shouldn't bitch because our problems are nothing compared to the problems of some other nations. But really, I think every populace is selfish in this way. If people experience luxury and then have it taken away from them, then they're of course going to bitch about it.

...Are you a troll?