Hey UG!

It's been a crazy week, but I still get it done.

This one is called

Letter To Numero Uno

Once again, a lot of effort was put into making this, but that doesn't mean that you can't hurt my feelings. Be brutal in your criticism. Please. You crit me I crit you.

Aeolian Invasion
Liked the lyrics a lot man. Liked the songs flow, it was pretty fun and enjoyable. I don't think the drums really did much for it though, I think it'd be better as a standalone acoustic. Sounds like you went a little off on some of the notes, but for the most part it was pretty good and I quite enjoyed it, sounds very sing along-able.

Crit my band?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1428507
Man, I love quality pop songs. The only thing: I thought the bridge was a bit empty, another instrument could definetely spice things up there (in case your acoustic songs are meant for expanding instrumentally).
The coolest part was the chorus-outro on that minor chord (I think?). NIce and catchy.
Sounds great! I think this is my favorite song that you've done. The lyrics and vocals are quite good. I really like the inclusion of other instruments. It's a nice added layer, and you kept it simple. Great job!
The coolest part was the chorus-outro on that minor chord (I think?).

Yup. It's C#m. And thanks.

I thought the bridge was a bit empty, another instrument could definetely spice things up there (in case your acoustic songs are meant for expanding instrumentally)

Which part are you talking about specifically? Do you mean the part where I sing "wanna know that feeling?" But yeah, I do hope to eventually expand with more instruments and better recording equipment.

Thanks for your replies!

Aeolian Invasion