It may be a bit of a challenge but then again I don't know and it could be really easy because that body shape looks pretty damn unique to me.
Picture removed, it was a first act.
Last edited by rhcp4ever77 at Apr 4, 2011,
Well the headstock looks somewhat like Rickenbacker's
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by guitaruboy
its a crappy first act guitar

Hey dude it's my friend's kid's he sent me this picture so I was like "That's cool buddy!" and shit and.. Yeah he's like 12 so don't be a dick he's not going to get a $30,000 custom gibson when he can barely play. He JUST started.

But props to you for knowing that I looked it up and they're identical. thanks! I was wondering what that was and he didn't know. Neither did my friend haha. You gotta start somewhere though I guess, better a $100 guitar than none at all.
Last edited by rhcp4ever77 at Apr 4, 2011,
Quote by rhcp4ever77
Hey dude it's my friend's kid's he sent me this picture so I was like "That's cool buddy!" and shit and.. Yeah he's like 12 so don't be a dick he's not going to get a $30,000 custom gibson when he can barely play. He JUST started.

But props to you for knowing that I looked it up and they're identical. thanks! I was wondering what that was and he didn't know. Neither did my friend haha. You gotta start somewhere though I guess, better a $100 guitar than none at all.

Are you bipolar?

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.