Page 1 of 2
Yes, and don't forget that a lot of you are part of the Yes Man thread. (Myself included).

Basically this one girl that i've gone to school with since elementary school was just on the news. She is part of some competition to be featured in milk ads all over the country. (Yeah, don't ask). But its the ones with the funny looking milk mustaches.

Anyway, I want to help her. She is actually pretty talented (although, the video quality is pretty bad). And she let me use her guitar for my talent show performance earlier this year. (Strings always break at the last second). She is nice, and deserves a bit of karma for that as far as I am concerned. (Although she actually made beat me and left me in second place, but whatev's.

http://www.myyearbook.com/powerof9?main

She is Jessica C. from California. You don't have to vote for her, but if you enjoyed the song that she wrote just for the contest then I encourage it.

Thanks.

Super special bonus: Post pictures of yourself with a milk mustache. Mine will be up momentarily.
Quote by encyclopaedia dramatica

JacobTheMe
This ****face showed up around 09'. He is probably the biggest cry baby hipster ****** on the forum. Every post is a complete exaggeration about how "miserable" his life is. Don't be trolled though, he is a giant narcissist. The guy even made a group dedicated to himself, entitled the "JacobTheMe Fanclub". Who the **** does that? This ****ing loser.
However he does occasionally get drunk and call other UG'ers to sing them karaoke renditions of famous pop songs. A favorite occurrence amongst many of the forum's members.

lol, I voted.
ಠ_ಠ
I cannot stand the Californian accent. It makes me want to use a baby as a football.
pinga
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yes, and don't forget that a lot of you are part of the Yes Man thread. (Myself included).
Son of a bitch.

But sure, just voted. She's good. Hope we help.
I voted, and by voted I mean I went of your FB and stalked her.

I'm just saying what everyone's thinking

Jk...

or am I?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Couldn't stand her voice. Probably a stage fright thing. Voted anyway.
i don't know why i feel so dry
voted for her.
by the way, is that a LAG guitar? if so, how does it play/sound?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
You know I had the video playing the background while working on some other things. You guys made me actually watch it. I just noticed the arm.
It's that time of the month, according to the thread title.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by -Mantra-

It's true, Jacob. Posting threads on UG won't get you laid. Tell her you had to wrestle bears for votes or something.
I voted, she should have shown teh titz though

>.>
<.<
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Page 1 of 2