So basically, we got a drumstick that was given to us by Slash at a concert in Saskatoon. What do you think it would sell for? Not gonna sell it, just thought I'd see. We plan on framing it. Pretty cool to have. It's all chipped up and what-not.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Would you like to donate that to me?
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
OH MY GOD. WOOD! nah jk thats pretty cool frame it or get it signed man.
you're a stone fox
I heard you can sell it for up to $5000.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Not much. It also depends on who the drummer was, if the gig was significant in any way, when it's from, and if you can actually prove it's the actual stick.

My dad actually has one of Ginger Baker's sticks from a gig back in the day. It's got his name on it too, though quite faded. Kinda cool, but not really worth much, but probably more than what you've got.

PagEDIT: Framing it would be pretty cool, but again, it's not worth much.
why the fuck was he throwing chicken at you?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
"I'm coming to the pawn shop today to sell my authentic drumstick from a Slash concert. Uh, I got it in Saskatoon and I'm hoping to get about $100-200 for it."

It's probably not worth all that much. I personally wouldn't pay more than $20-30 for something like that.
Quote by Nemo306
So basically, we got a drumstick that was given to us by Slash at a concert in Saskatoon. What do you think it would sell for? Not gonna sell it, just thought I'd see. We plan on framing it. Pretty cool to have. It's all chipped up and what-not.

is it signed or anything? if not theres no way to verify that he gave you it then it isn't worth anything.
Quote by The Madcap
"I'm coming to the pawn shop today to sell my authentic drumstick from a Slash concert. Uh, I got it in Saskatoon and I'm hoping to get about $100-200 for it."

Exactly what I was thinking. He never has a legit offer for anybody.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
i've got one of mike portnoy's from his a7x tour. =]
....*flameshield*

I swear, if you're the ****ing bastard who was one seat in front of me who caught it, I will KILL you! I wanted it so bad.

I see no need for the flameshield.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
It's worthless... nobody would be able to tell by looking at it that it's anything other than just a drumstick. If you had a signature on it you might be able to sucker someone into paying as much as $40 or $50 for it, but really drummers throw sticks into crowds every day. They're not that hard to come by, unless it's from some legendary dead drummer, in which case it would still be hard to prove its authenticity.
I got signed backstage passes, my LP is signed by him, I met his tech and he gave me one of Slash's straps, the setlist, and a handful of picks.

/bragging

EDIT: Also the pass was signed by Myles Kennedy

/extrabrag
Last edited by LesPaulGuy514 at Apr 4, 2011,
Quote by skylerjames13
I swear, if you're the ****ing bastard who was one seat in front of me who caught it, I will KILL you! I wanted it so bad.

I see no need for the flameshield.

nah, he walked to the end of the stage and tossed it directly to me. I was front row xD no need to kill me.
It just has Slash and R&F'nR Written on it with the little logo from the C.D. cover. Still got the grip on it and everything. Just thought I'd ask. Pretty cool piece.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Quote by Skullivan
Exactly what I was thinking. He never has a legit offer for anybody.

The old guy's worse.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.