Considered a new guitar today after playing it, it was a S-S-S MIM strat and i really liked it but i was wondering if there was a version of that strat that has a floating tremolo and a humbucker bridge (optional). and i know that just screams ibanez but i want to know if fender makes one because i found the strat way more comfortable and i just love the neck/middle position cleans on those damn pickups!

and would it be worth it to just buy a normal MIM strat and install a floyd?

TY for all the replies in advance
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Yes, they do. They're rather rare, iirc. And they're like $200US more, though.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
hmm so i guess it would cost the same if i were to buy it and install it myself huh? well once again UG has prevailed with links !
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-HSS-FR-Electric-Guitar-501161-i1432247.gc?source=4WFRWXX&CAWELAID=661812745

found it at guitar center for $700, not bad. but not to far away from a charvel socal, u guys think the charvel is worth the extra $200?
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
the standard fender trem can be made to float so i assume you mean a locking trem. fender has made those types of guitars in the past but i don't knw how easy it would be to get one at this point.
Quote by EspTro
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-HSS-FR-Electric-Guitar-501161-i1432247.gc?source=4WFRWXX&CAWELAID=661812745

found it at guitar center for $700, not bad. but not to far away from a charvel socal, u guys think the charvel is worth the extra $200?

Yeah, I'd just get the So Cal. It's a wonderful guitar.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi