Page 1 of 4
It's all in the title.

I mean bugs that actually have been in your place or are likely to be there. Obviously having a brazilian wandering spider would be a nightmare, but I can't say I know anyone encounter that in my area.

I personally fucking hate roaches. Spiders I really don't mind. Never understood the huge fear there.

I've never really seen Roaches outside my area, but from what I've heard, roaches in Texas are relatively bigger than average. This would be close to an accurate size of an average roach here:

Plus when they get older, they'll start to fly, and they really don't know how so they just bang into the walls.
Common household centipedes.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
*starts to feel bugs crawl on his body*
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Brown Recluse, I got bit when I was 7 and still to this day check my bedsheets thoroughly every night
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I'm not a fan of scorpions, but the ones we get around here are pretty much harmless (at least not deadly). We get tons of ants though, and they stink really bad when squished so it's gross to get rid of them.
****ing ants... Christ they are annoying. And the thought of them crawling on me when I'm sleeping? aergasgewrghafdsgfdsahcxvn
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Because you had to post giant pics of insects

*runs away in fear*
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Roaches, they get into everything. :/

And after a while a couple of roaches could turn into a thousand.

They were pretty common where I used to live.

Now it's just roaches
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
bees. there's a bunch of them hanging around the trash cans at my apartment, and bees are one of my biggest irrational phobias.
Go Veg.
We caught a scorpion in my house once and kept him in a sealed glass jar with no air, food, or water for 6 months and it was still perfectly fine when we opened it again. Those bastards are nasty.
Ants, my house used to have a really bad ant problem and they would come by the thousands. They were extremely hard to get rid of. I can deal with a stray roach every once in a while but that shit was a nightmare.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by im not mental
bees. there's a bunch of them hanging around the trash cans at my apartment, and bees are one of my biggest irrational phobias.

I honestly would not stay in my apartment if there were bees in here. I'm so afraid of those little bastards.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I don't know why I opened this thread, I'm not going to be able to sleep now.

don't have roaches or centipedes here though

but Craneflies, or Mosquito-Hawks as some people call them, drive me ****ing nuts.

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
same as most people on this thread, roaches and those tiny yellow scorpions (alacran we call them). the first eat the latter tho.

however spiders are fairly common and i like them.
Shit, the pictures in this thread ruined my night.

Seriously, if I see anyything crawling on the foor I trip balls. I am a pussy when it comes to shit like that.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
That spider you posted had me. Of course I read the entire wikipedia link you posted but we don't get them in my area so I guess I'm fine on that. But then the centipede pic got me. But I've never seen one of them round here. In michigan we got these bugs (we called them sewer bugs) they had a shit load of legs and could run like a mother * But they couldn't hurt you. One bug I hate I can't think the name of but it's a big ass flying thing and pretty much has a beak that can f*ing hurt. If I think of it ill post it on here. It's something "mite" I think
Used to have a type of tree in my backyard (live in Houston) that apparently is where those giant roaches like to live. So yea we'd have at least 1 every week or so. And yea, they knew how to fly out of the way of bug spray. Now we live an apartment and only have small ones, these guys ain't nothing.

Oh yeah, wasps are the worst.
And snappers, used to get those in Dallas. You know why they are called snappers? Cause they make a terrifying snapping sound and you won't know where it's coming from. Plus, they snap you.
Last edited by Rawshik at Apr 5, 2011,
Obviously I don't live in Madacascar, BUT, if I saw one of these wandering on my console I'd burn the house down and have a lobotomy to forget the image..

I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Not really bugs but more like pests >_>

#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011

Cockroaches! There everywhere in NZ
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Quote by spanishyanez
Not really bugs but more like pests >_>
*black guy image*

that was in bad taste.
Quote by Necrolust
Obviously I don't live in Madacascar, BUT, if I saw one of these wandering on my console I'd burn the house down and have a lobotomy to forget the image..

**** that... I would have a heart attack if that thing started crawling up my leg.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Let me tell you a story about wasps.

When I was 12 or so, occasionally a wasp would come in the house through the fireplace. After this happened a few times, my parents thought "We oughtta do something about this." So they got one of those fogger things where they place it somewhere and it'll just spray by itself for like a minute. We figured, place it in there, cover the fireplace with a big piece of cardboard, and walk away.

The goddamn second before my dad switches on the fogger, some 20 wasps come flying out of the fireplace, and they were all over the whole damn house.

Here's the good thing about wasps. If you spray them with roach spray, they go down. They can't fly anymore after one good hit. They flinch and die in about 15 minutes.

Since my dad is a tough mother****er, he just went around the whole house having a field day shooting wasps with the spray. Took bout 30 minutes to find them all.

At 12, that shit was scary.

Now, we have a clear plastic board always blocking the fireplace that time of year where they set up camp, and whenever they come out, they can't get into the house. My cat can immediately tell when they're there so that's a very useful thing he's good for. Letting us now right away if they're there.
Last edited by The Madcap at Apr 5, 2011,
Centipedes, they have about 20 legs, can get fairly large, and are the fastest bug I've ever seen. I wouldn't mind them so much except they like water a lot and I've been rather surprised multiple times by these things falling/crawling over me while I was in the shower.

On the plus side, they eat roaches.
Quote by Carswell98
Craneflies, or Mosquito-Hawks as some people call them, drive me ****ing nuts.

+1. I'm fine killing any other kind of bug, but I won't go near craneflies.

They're just evil looking little bastards.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by The Madcap
People get centipedes in their houses?

Fuck that shit....

we get them every summer. and a lot of them.
we live in a very damp area, and on top of that, the flooring in my room is cement, which when damp is fricken literally a breeding ground.
its just so cool
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Silverfish…

SILVERFISH!!!

They don't gross me out or anything, but they've certainly scared the hell out of me late at night while working on homework or on the computer. They are insanely fast.

Also, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverfish#Reproduction_and_life_cycle
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Wow those giant roaches would be horrible to have in the house!

Keep the house/apartment very clean
Quote by Carswell98
I don't know why I opened this thread, I'm not going to be able to sleep now.

don't have roaches or centipedes here though

but Craneflies, or Mosquito-Hawks as some people call them, drive me ****ing nuts.

I live in the same area, and while I generally don't have a problem with craneflies, ****ing silverfish annoy the crap outta me. There is always one in the center of my bathroom every night I go in there past 12 AM or so. They also like to drop down from our living room lights in late summer evenings. This is especially fun when we're eating. I kill them everytime, but I can only wonder how many are living in our attic...

Also, I was bitten by a wasp recently, but they don't get in the house.
:3
Page 1 of 4