Is there any way to get my username changed? Last time I tried to create a new account, I got banned for a month, my fault I know
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
nope ^.^

damn you, your avatar makes me want to smile
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Nope....oh wait didn't that reb_49 guy get his username changed >__>
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Anyway to get this account deleted, and for me to make a new one? This is a common account name for myself, and I might post something by accident that someone I actually know might read.

And yes, the avatar does that.
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
Quote by Atlantis2112
Anyway to get this account deleted, and for me to make a new one? This is a common account name for myself, and I might post something by accident that someone I actually know might read.

Don't incriminate yourself and you should be fine...
Listen you are not going to get your account deleted and odds are the admins wont let you, go ahead and make a new account but you just admitting it they will find you and perma you probably.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Atlantis2112

Nope, that's your account from now on. Good luck with that.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
why not make a new account and just not tell anyone?

Quote by sk8board3r
I've been wanting that for years now

i dont blame you.
You could ask Carmel to change it. Be prepared for her to say no though.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Use a proxy?
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
I ma the perdestrian if they won't let me change that to pedestrian they won't let you do much.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Just PM an admin, sometimes they'll do it, IIRC if you have a lot of posts they're less likley to do it because it takes up a lot more resources. With your track record I can't see them being too generous though.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Most likely you can't.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown