Poll: Opinion on guys who wear fingernail poshh(not nessicarily goth)
Poll Options
View poll results: Opinion on guys who wear fingernail poshh(not nessicarily goth)
FAG!!! HOMO!!
23 30%
Mostly posers
24 32%
Looks ok/good/cool on the right type of guy
10 13%
I like it but wouldn't admit it to anybody
2 3%
Don't notice either way
13 17%
I'm a guy and I wear it/my boyfriend wears it
4 5%
Voters: 76.
So I was watching a show and some guy had fingernail polish on actually looked cool.
Normally I wouldn''t think so, but it did in this.

So I'm wondering, opinions on this?
Quote by Naturalchampion
So I was watching a show and some guy had fingernail polish on actually looked cool.
Normally I wouldn''t think so, but it did in this.

So I'm wondering, opinions on this?

Totally gay and emo.

be a man
Some girls sitting behind me in class constantly try to convince me to put it on my nails. Thank god I have strong personality.
Quote by The_Casinator
Some girls sitting behind me in class constantly try to convince me to put it on my nails. Thank god I have strong personality.

no amount of pussy you eat could ever make up for that one
There's this pretty crazy older guy that always came into my work wearing nail polish. It was all sorts of mismatched, lime green, pink, etc.. But this guy was such a bamf, you know, he could basically do whatever he wanted.

However, if you are not him, then you should probably not go there.
Damn liberals and their manly nail polish...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Alexi Laiho? I Googled Avril Lavigne.

I THOUGHT Avril Lavigne was looking better than usual.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Alexi Laiho? I Googled Avril Lavigne.

You probably didn't see it because Lavinge is actually manlier looking that Laiho.
It's so gay!
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm going to assume that means 'I'm a guy and I wear it/I'm a guy and my boyfriend wears it.'

Ha, you caught that.
i used to, but i had a gf who thought it was cool. i still do for Halloween sometimes or other occasions.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
I like the first and last option are about homos
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
On me it wouldn't work. I have long right hand nails for classical guitar (it's my major. I might not spend so much time on my nails if it were a hobby), so polish would only make them more feminine, and people would probably think I'm gay.

But I'm sure there are guys that can pull it off out there.