So, I love cards in general, and I was wondering if you guys knew any good ones? I'm talking about the regular deck of 52 cards, not Magic the Gathering or Munchkin. So, other than poker and solitaire, what do you folks like to play?
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
pokemanz.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I've probably played Hearts more than any other card game; and unless you're playing on a computer, you're going to need four people.

Kings in the Corner and Egyptian Ratscrew are also fun multiplayer games.
euchre.

edit: it's played with 28 cards. I don't understand your bias. euchre is the greatest card game in existence.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Apr 5, 2011,
Gin, rummy, gin rummy. Various poker games (Texas hold'em, 5 card, 7 card, baseball). Blackjack. Speed is fun. Cribbage, although I forget a lot of it now. Go fish I guess. Slapjack if your fast. Kings if you have a large group and booze. War. I used to know how to play spades at one point. Solitaire/spider solitaire. Bullshit. Uhh, I think that's about it.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by MakinLattes
euchre.

edit: it's played with 28 cards. I don't understand your bias. euchre is the greatest card game in existence.

I didn't mean I wasn't going to play games with less cards, just games that use the standard deck of cards, not Pokemon cards (which are awesome, in case you were wondering) or something like that.
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
Quote by MakinLattes
euchre.

It's one of the best games, cards or not. And it can be played with the regular deck (just subtracting a few cards of course). I'm a boss at it.
Highcard Punch.

It's an original game. Kind of like war, but instead of the winner getting the cards, the loser gets punched in the teeth.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by captaincrunk
It's one of the best games, cards or not. And it can be played with the regular deck (just subtracting a few cards of course). I'm a boss at it.

I'm a tycoon.
Egyptian Rat Screw/Rat Slap is always a good time. As is Posoidos. A couple of weeks ago my friends and I also made up a new game we dubbed Go Fibsh combining Go Fish and BS, allowing players to lie about their cards and create alliances and stuff. It was a total mindf*ck game.
Let's get some KAISER up in this b*tch. amirite? nothing ruins a family get-together faster than this game. Last time my Auntie caught me cheating she sucker punched me in the temple.

*edit Kaiser card game wiki For those of you that are not from the Canadian Midwest
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Last edited by Wylde_Guitarist at Apr 5, 2011,
As has been said before, Euchre takes a while to learn, but it's one of the most badass games ever once you know it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Inb4 Yu-gi-oh.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
7's. Some american's taught it me in Nijmegen... We got RAT ARSED.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."