The problem with ALL those pedals demos, no matter who makes the video or pedal or whatever, IMO they are pretty much worthless UNLESS THEY ARE PLAYING IT THROUGH THE SAME AMP YOU OWN.
Especially the OD/Dist/Fuzz pedals.
Quote by CodeMonk
The problem with ALL those pedals demos, no matter who makes the video or pedal or whatever, IMO they are pretty much worthless UNLESS THEY ARE PLAYING IT THROUGH THE SAME AMP YOU OWN.
Especially the OD/Dist/Fuzz pedals.

Couldn't agree more . My Big Muff sounds great through an AC30 and the Orange TH30.

I sometimes rehearse and borrow our bassist's hand-made Fender-clone (I thinks it's based on a Bassman) and as soon as I hit the Big Muff there is a tonal blackhole and a terrible fizzing sound. Not great.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
well i own a fender develle. Also they have a 60 days warrentyy
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Last edited by silly6-string at Apr 5, 2011,
Aren't they using a Fender in the PGS demos? Not sure what model, but I doubt it is much different. A lot of Fender amps are just slightly different circuits, or at least the older ones are. I don't know much about Fenders though, so I don't know for sure.
Quote by plexi123
Aren't they using a Fender in the PGS demos? Not sure what model, but I doubt it is much different. A lot of Fender amps are just slightly different circuits, or at least the older ones are. I don't know much about Fenders though, so I don't know for sure.

The Hot Rod Deluxe and Deville are unlike the old fenders. Pretty sure in the demos they use a twin or a deluxe reverb reissue, which will make pretty much anything sound good.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
The Hot Rod Deluxe and Deville are unlike the old fenders. Pretty sure in the demos they use a twin or a deluxe reverb reissue, which will make pretty much anything sound good.

OK, like I said I don't know much about Fender amps except that I like a cranked Bassman modded into a JTM45. I do like the cleans on them too.