hi UG! i was looking for a guitar under 1000$ , that have a dimarzio pickup on it as a stock pickup.

i have seen most guitars have dimarzio on it, is over 1000$ . for example - vai , satriani and those kinds of ibanez guitars. also musicman's one.

if you know any guitar that has dimarzios installed on it please write . i m not into changing pickups.
If you want Dimarzios then you'd best get into changing pickups.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If you buy pickups and a guitar at the same time chances are the place you buy them from will put them in for free (unless it is an online shop of course)
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Why does it have to have a Dimarzio? And what sort of Dimarzio? They make a lot of different pickups, just having any Dimarzio is a pretty pointless requirement for a guitar.
Quote by metalmatt_420

thanks man for the info,

and those who are telling , changing pickups, i know this is an option, but unfortunately from where m writing ,doesn't have the pickup changing facility. i have to buy via net. thats why i made this post. thanks.
look into some of the Prestige Ibanez Guitars, most of them have Dimarzio pickups. why must it be dimarzio tho??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
new charvel pro mods

bc rich gunslinger retro (older model if you can still find them, the newer ones have rockfields and the very newest one has duncan designed... cost-cutting for the win i guess )

lag jet 500

those are the ones i can think of off-hand.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ibanez Prestiges (the 2550s and above)
I think the Ibanez RG450 has them....it's the limited edition one though
ah yeah that's true, the HS one. Though personally i'd give that one a wide berth as it has an edge III. I'd rather it had stock ibby pickups but a decent trem, lol.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by COBHC912
thanks man for the info,

and those who are telling , changing pickups, i know this is an option, but unfortunately from where m writing ,doesn't have the pickup changing facility. i have to buy via net. thats why i made this post. thanks.

You could also learn to do it yourself

Soldering is an invaluable skill. I broke my friends wireless network adapter and saved myself $100 because I soldered it back together. Cool story.

You could also consider getting a guitar with seymour duncans in. They are a lot easier to come by and many of their pickups have the same tonal qualities as certain dimarzios. E.g Tone Zone + Paf Pro = JB/'59 (roughly)

The JB/'59 combo is used on many stock guitars
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Quote by sammo_boi

You could also consider getting a guitar with seymour duncans in. They are a lot easier to come by and many of their pickups have the same tonal qualities as certain dimarzios. E.g Tone Zone + Paf Pro = JB/'59 (roughly)

The JB/'59 combo is used on many stock guitars

er... unless you mean very very very roughly
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
er... unless you mean very very very roughly

Very very very roughly then

That's what was recommended to me as similar to JB/'59 when I had to buy dimarzios
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
hehe

well i mean i guess they're similar in that the TZ and JB are both pretty high output alnico V bridge humbuckers, while the paf pro and '59 are both lower output alnico V neck humbuckers.

But in terms of tone, they're quite different- the JB is pretty bright and has a big upper mid spike, while the TZ is a lot darker, more lower mids etc.

And while the '59 and TZ are probably closer, they're still a bit different, the '59 sounds more vintage, while the paf pro, although fairly low output, also sounds quite modern.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks a lot for sharing guitar informations. i will check those out

and those who want to know why the dimarzio - i have tried various guitars at the shop, and dimarzio's sounds really good to me ears . i have seymour duncans already in my Rhoads . so m willing to buy another guitar that has dimazios installed .

thanks again brothers for replying.
^You should check what Dimarzio's the guitar you liked had, they have a lot of different pickups, and not all would be what you're looking for.
The Charvel Pro Mod is a great suggestion though, they are very nice guitars. From what I've heard, the Japanese models are much better value (and some say just plain better overall) than the USA models.
yeah definitely, i mean the dimarzios i've tried (and i've maybe only tried a quarter of the dimarzio range, if even that) all sounded pretty different.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?