Alright, so to demo the software, I downloaded the demo version of Native Instrument's Battery 3

When I trigger a few of the samples thought, it'll sound, but there will be a sort of crackly, distorted sound throughout, like it's super low quality, that's when I use my computer's base sound card

I can set it up to where it'll use my pod xt live sound card with asio drivers, though when I have done that in reaper, I think I run into ram issues because it'll also crackle and skip a tiny bit at random times during recording

Advice?

Thanks
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Its most likely processor problem. NI Battery 3 isn't real heavy on RAM (I use multiple instances in every project). It automatically changes to the Driver your DAW is using.
Quote by FireHawk
Its most likely processor problem. NI Battery 3 isn't real heavy on RAM (I use multiple instances in every project). It automatically changes to the Driver your DAW is using.

Well my computer seems to be able to run it fine, I'm running it standalone and it just sounds a bit... Scratchy
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration