Hi,

I recently bought some London City guitars real cheap for purpose of reselling. I haven't actually played one yet (bought them from an auction online), but I've read very good things about them online.

Now I was wondering if any of you actually has a London City guitar, or played one. If so, what are your thoughts about them? I would like some more in depth testimonies of someone with a bit of guitar experience who had their hands on one of them.

Greets,
Enclose
"I'm not retreating, I'm initiating an offensive manouvre in the opposite direction!"
shameless self-bump
"I'm not retreating, I'm initiating an offensive manouvre in the opposite direction!"
From what I have heard they are great guitars but they only sell them in Holland I thought that's why you probably aren't getting much response.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Yeah, it's a dutch brand. But I guess I'd tried my luck on here, there must be some dutchies around

I've also heard from several sources that London City shut down their production, so would it be wise to keep some guitars for a while, see if they go up in price. Or am I better off selling the whole lot as quickly as possible?
Cheap mass-produced guitars from an unknown brand aren't going to go up in value, and you'll even struggle to make money on them reselling them as technically they're now second hand
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Cheap mass-produced guitars from an unknown brand aren't going to go up in value, and you'll even struggle to make money on them reselling them as technically they're now second hand

Well, we'll just wait and see how it goes

This is my first venture in the buy-and-resell business. I put quite a sum of money in this (well, for me it is quite a big sum), and I'm 100% positive I can make a decent profit.
i own a london city
model is a spitfire mk II. This was my first electric guitar and must say i really like the sound and appearance of it. Performed on several gigs and it had a good sound (though a little too soft)
so the pickups are decent though they produce (sometimes pretty much) noise (especially on the bridge pickup)

overall it is a really decent guitar that has a good sound , so if you're a beginner / intermediate and have a tight budget this guitar would be a good choice